Batman vs. Two-Face - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Batman vs. Two-Face Reviews

½ December 11, 2017
Terrific animated feature with a surprisingly witty script that honours the sixties TV outing and jettisons the dour seriousness of the Christopher Nolan years. It's helped enormously by a trio of pensioners in the main roles: Adam West and Burt Ward returning to the Dynamic Duo, and William Shatner ripping into his dual role as Harvey Dent/Two-Face. Great fun.
December 6, 2017
Amazing job...This is why DC is better than Marvel...
November 27, 2017
Very silly, but that is the point. Batman vs. Two-Face totally captures the feel it wants to, and its nice to walk that world for a quick 70 minute romp.

Final rating:??? - I liked it. Would personally recommend you give it a go.
November 18, 2017
We just witnessed such a fine sendoff to the Greatest Batman of all time, not only does it succeed its predecessor but it has more development & William Shatner's voice acting was amazing, strong performances, captures the tone of the 60s TV show & aims for Camp Noir & I must say the light & darkness in this film is balanced out well, its The Animated Series but with Adam West. The onscreen interactions with 60s Animated West & Shatner were incredible. I highly recommend this & I'm gonna give Batman vs Two-Face an 8.8/10 Farewell Bright Night.
November 2, 2017
Wow! Rotten Tomatoes doesn't seem at all phased that their Tomatometer is completely opposite to what the audience thinks.
Remind me again, why do you guys exist?
½ October 30, 2017
Batman vs. Two-Face is a great sequel to last year's Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders which both movies are based on the 1960's Batman TV series staring Adam West as the Caped Crusader himself Batman.
The sad thing though is that this is the final time we'll ever get anything new out of the 60's Batman or Adam West at all since a few months ago Adam West passed away, so this movie went out as a tribute to him and the legacy that he's left to everyone in the world.
Even though this was a great movie, I still think last year's movie was a bit better than this one, but this is a great following up.
This movie has a good story, great characters, great set of cast members, great music which fits the scenes in the movie and the style of it perfectly, great animation done by the animation team and it looks a little better than last year's movie, and some funny jokes as well.
What makes this movie not as great as the previous movie is that the story was a bit predictable at times and sometimes Two-Face would act more like the Joker than Two-Face, especially with the laugh that he has I keep forgetting that it was Two-Face and not the Joker, another downside was that some of the jokes wasn't hitting me like they weren't clever or they were just cringly like some of the puns the movie puts in.
But aside from those problems Batman vs. Two-Face is a great sequel and is a great send off from both DC and Warner Bros to Adam West passing on, a legend that will live in everyone's hearts till the end of time, rest in peace Adam West.
I recommend this movie to fans of Batman, DC, Super Heroes, animated movies, Adam West and the 1960's Batman series.
I give Batman vs. Two-Face an 8 out of 10 a great sequel and a great send off to a great man. Rest well, bright knight.
½ October 29, 2017
Great nostalgic feel, lovely send off for Adam West
October 26, 2017
Old school style. Not much action, the sounds r weird!
October 22, 2017
A shame that this will be the last of these '60's Batman Revitalized' series, as Batman VS Two-Face continues this series' winning streak with yet another brilliant entry. Admittedly, there's no real surprises here (2016's "Return of the Caped Crusaders" had a genius twist in it), but this is still a very fun and exciting entry [conclusion] to this series. There's all of these subtle things that really make it work, like drawing Two-Face to look like a young William Shatner, and leading you in a direction that you think will take a strange turn...but doesn't (in a good way).

I loved the concept of doing these animated movies from the get-go, and DC has delivered on two great movies. A shame though that this has to be the last. Rest in peace Adam West.
jamrcla
½ October 21, 2017
Maybe on par with the first animated sequel, It was more fun but I knew what to expect, The story was pretty fun and it wouldn't of worked any other way apart from an animated film, It wasn't as corny as it should of been but it does have its cheese about it, It was great again to see the original cast back, The animation was good and it had a few good action scenes, It's a great love letter to the 60's TV show and it should please fans old and new, And a fitting send off to The late great Adam West.
R.I.P Adam West.
The Original Dark Knight.
October 21, 2017
Better than its predecessor, and a nice love letter to the campy old series. It's a funny ride, but overall (like the first one) it's just a gimmicky grasp at reliving days gone past...
October 20, 2017
An animated love letter to the 60's television series that gets everything right in its recreation.
October 18, 2017
Adam West was my first Batman. He got me reading comics, which led me to reading. So, in a roundabout way, Mr. West taught me to read. His finale as The Bright Knight is brilliant. He faces off against William Shatner in the dual role of Gotham DA Harvey Dent and Two-Face. Origins are a pretty fluid thing. In the comics, Harvey is disfigured on cross-examination of a Gotham mobster, who throws a glass of acid in his face. Tommy Lee Jones did this in live action in Batman Forever, but channeled Cesar Romero. Richard Moll was incredible as the voice of Harvey and "Big Harv" alias Two-Face on the Classic Batman: The Animated Series. The original Captain Kirk nails Harvey Dent and his villainous alter ego. The story gets a little murky, but it's a thrilling adventure. There are a number of enjoyable Easter eggs. The best part is this adventure cements the partnership of The Dynamic Duo. I can only hope that as an ongoing tribute to Mr. West's Bright Knight, Batman '66 continues! I'd love to see Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, The Ventriloquist, The Scarecrow, Ra's al Ghul, and False Face as Clayface.
October 18, 2017
This was so much better than the first 60's Batman animated feature! This is what I wanted to see in the first one! Classic villains and Two Face finally in the 66' Batman universe! Great job by all the actors involved! Julie Newmar really shines as Catwoman! Always want to see her get more screen time! Really wish Adam West were still with us to continue this series. Really glad this was so good with it being the last time for him to portray the character he helped make so famous!
October 14, 2017
What a campy awesome throwback! Love it!
October 13, 2017
something different to remember the first batman and robin,but better stay with the base of the present to remember the past a little stupid but different
October 11, 2017
Capturing the charm and innocence of the 1966 series while adapting one of Batman's most iconic foes. A perfect final performance by Adam West as Batman.
½ October 10, 2017
I expected better, but the movie was utterly boring compared to the previous animated Batman films.
½ October 8, 2017
Batman vs. Two-Face is a worthy sequel to 2016's Return of the Caped Crusaders. It has all the tongue-in-cheek humor of the series and a multitude of wonderful easter eggs. Even though it has twice the star power this time, however, it remains slightly less charming than its ultra-fresh predecessor. An amazing send-off to the late, great Adam West, this animated film is sure to renew love for Batman '66. A solid 3.5/5 stars rating!
October 8, 2017
Amazing, pop culture instant classic, first animation that I actually like!