Bedroom Eyes Reviews

• Oct 27, 2012

A stockbroker who jogs to work off office stress begins to cut short his running route to peep on a woman and becomes a suspect in her murder. Decent story. I must say the psychiatrist's hypnosis therapy with a camera flash looked suspect.

• Aug 17, 2011

• Jan 02, 2008

My dad has a habit of buying several cheap B-level boobie movies and calls them art. I decided to watch this one with my friend and we actually felt it was a pretty good movie. Cheesy 80s suspense, 80s boobies...and an actual plot. Go figure.

• Oct 29, 2007

Stock broker's passion for jogging ramps up when he finds a kinky window to peer through on his running route. Predated the erotic thriller video boom by a few years so may have been ahead of its time back in 1984. A modest Canadian hit that was picked up by Fox video and popular enough to eventually produce a sequel.

• Oct 19, 2007

Could have been a lot better.

Could have been a lot better.