Beneath The Darkness Reviews

• Jan 02, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Aug 15, 2015

Very confused by this film's ridiculously low scores. I mean, it is certainly no masterpiece, but I see blockbusters that are far worse every year. Dumb yourself down slightly and there are some darkly amusing moments to enjoy.

• May 17, 2015

Eh. Dennis Quaid is the star. Enough said.

Eh. Dennis Quaid is the star. Enough said.

• Dec 30, 2014

Horrible movie. Beneath the Darkness not only has an unoriginal plot, its plot is full of clichés, is not scary, creepy, nor suspenseful. The only positive thing that could be said about this movie would be Quaid's performance.

• Dec 23, 2014

A very average movie. 5/10.

A very average movie. 5/10.

• Dec 21, 2014

A really poor take on a horror story!!! Dennis quaid rocks though!

A really poor take on a horror story!!! Dennis quaid rocks though!

• Aug 27, 2014

Very bizarre movie. Never seen Dennis Quaid play such a weird homicidal character. There are other movies with a similar theme that have a much better story.

• Jul 26, 2014

You can tell by the direction of this movie that the director from the start wanted to show brilliance. Sadly, he did not quite knew the formula. The super-cheesy start-up leading to an incredibly dull ending made this mess an obnoxious, unremarkable film that you will certainly forget about. At least the cast felt genuinely interested.

• Jul 21, 2014

This movie was awful. I thought it would be good with Dennis Quaid but was I disappointed.

• Jun 04, 2014

Some of the worst acting in the history of movies!!

Some of the worst acting in the history of movies!!