Besharam - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Besharam Reviews

½ May 27, 2016
This movie has nothing to offer, the plot is horrible, the performances of the actors are not that great, the action is bad, and the comedy (in scenes where it is present) doesn't feel laugh-worthy. Overall, avoid this movie.
½ August 24, 2014
Really not as bad as everyone says.
July 13, 2014
A terrible, predictable, slapstick tale that could have been saved only by some good humor. Fails miserably on that count too.
February 22, 2014
So unnecessarily crude...ugghhh!
January 8, 2014
One star for the kapoor family.. otherwise why.. why was this movie made?
½ January 2, 2014
Expected a lot from the director but it turns out be damn squabble. No logics whatsoever while writing the story of the film. How could Ranbir Kapoor approve of such a script
½ December 4, 2013
I'm ashamed to say I sat through this movie. That is how much I love Ranbir Kapoor, though.
November 27, 2013
Day: Sunday
Date: 17 Nov 2013
Time: 11.00pm
With: Noone
On: HDTV
½ October 16, 2013
had quite a bit of comedy before the interval which most peaple liked from what i heard of but the movie turned more towards romance and nonsense action scenes post interval and lost the plot there itself...
a time killer at most!!
½ October 12, 2013
Another Ranbir's dud this year...
October 12, 2013
Gave it one star as there is no option as a 'zero star'...
October 10, 2013
u need a Salman Khan to make a story less movie work
October 9, 2013
Garbage Movie... I walked out of the theater after watching the first 45 mins.. This is no Barfi or yeh jawaani hai deewani.. waste of my time and money.. do yourself a favor and recommend this movie to a enemy..
October 7, 2013
The worst movie... EVER!
October 7, 2013
A sad waste of talent!
½ October 6, 2013
Utter bullshit!! Waste of time and energies
October 5, 2013
Totally enjoyed it with my daughter. Good`entertainment. Ranbir Kapoor was awesome as usual. Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh were good too. Seemed like the whole family was on screen!
October 5, 2013
One of the most pathetic movies I have ever seen!
October 4, 2013
HORRIBLE MOVIE , save your money . what were the makers of this movie thinking . idiots