Beverly Hills Ninja Reviews

• Oct 23, 2020

If you want to see comedy, you want to laugh watch his movie

If you want to see comedy, you want to laugh watch his movie

• Aug 20, 2020

A hilarious comedy that plays to Chris Farley's strengths in not just his gift as a physical comedy actor but also in giving audiences a chance to root for him as this underachieving ninja that wants to be great like his adopted older brother.

• Jun 27, 2020

This was not good, won't want to watch it again, and can't recommend. I remember liking this once upon a time, but now it's dated and sad. Surprisingly there is a decent storyline buried in this movie, but someone handed the script to someone and asked him how much he could ruin it. And it's not like I don't like Farley or his humor, but it's almost like he didn't understand enough about the subject matter to make it funny. It also does the weird thing where we're supposed to buy in about the girl being super attractive because he's never seen a blonde before (?). Ultimately it's a premise based on racism (?) and cultural appropriation (sometimes incorrect) so I don't know if there would even be a way to save this in a remake.

• May 16, 2020

Not a lot of people have seen this movie but it is a funny movie with a good cast. One of Farley's last movies. Worth watching once.

• Apr 10, 2020

14% for Farley at his best? Audience reviews claiming "it's actually cringey"? Yeah, we didn't say the word "cringey" in the 90's, you know when they made movies like this, with an actual heart and soul? Call it nostalgia but they don't make em like this anymore.

• Mar 17, 2020

Honestly I'm giving it marks for being a change from all the the comedies out today. Maybe it's 90's nostalgia but we had comedy films like Billy Madison out too, but this was absolutely funny Chris Farley and will make you laugh and the fact that it's got a low score by the "critics" it shouldn't make you not want to watch this film.

• Feb 29, 2020

So bad it was actually...bad. Don't waste your time, wasn't funny only cringy 1 star because I actually got to the end

• Feb 14, 2020

My favorite Chris Farley movie.

My favorite Chris Farley movie.

• Dec 30, 2019