The Big Tease Reviews

• Jan 13, 2019

I reall enjoyed this mockumentary style flick. Some recognizable faces- quick and dry comedy. Also, nice footage of Los Angeles and the surrounding areas in the late 90s/early 2000s.

• Mar 09, 2016

if you like Craig Ferguson,you will love this movie

if you like Craig Ferguson,you will love this movie

• Oct 08, 2013

Exactly not how to do a mockumentary. Just proves how hard it really is to perfect that style. A Scottish hair dresser is invited to a "hair-off" in LA as a guest, but he thinks he is to perform. No hilarity ensues, but a bunch of gayness does.

• Jan 01, 2013

Wasn't that bad actually. You will probably enjoy lot of the jokes if you've been watching the Drew Carry Show or The Late Late Show. But I just don't see how they came up with this story though...

• Nov 11, 2011

doesn't get any better then this, its a hair movie with craig the scotsman

doesn't get any better then this, its a hair movie with craig the scotsman

• Jun 15, 2011

It's silly and predictable, but also harmless. It's worth seeing at least once. I mean, come on. It's Craig Ferguson!

• Apr 08, 2011

Failed attempt at a spoof documentary. It's not very likable due to the obnoxious set of characters, and the subject matter isn't exactly riveting.

• Apr 07, 2011

A mediocre effort that is neither funny nor effective as a mockumentary. Watch The Late Late Show if you want a better idea of Ferguson's talent as is role here is bland and uninteresting.

• Mar 27, 2011

I LOVE Craig- so the Sean Connery bits were great. Funny little film.

I LOVE Craig- so the Sean Connery bits were great. Funny little film.

• Feb 22, 2011