Black Circle Boys Reviews

• Aug 30, 2014

This movie has so much true reality in it that it's scary. Any child of the 90s should watch this

• Apr 06, 2012

Awesome Drama/Thriller!

Awesome Drama/Thriller!

• Sep 20, 2010

This movie is so ridiculous. It's like the wet dream of every high school satanist. You know, the suburban white kids who listened to some Norwegian black metal and decided they wanted to worship the devil.

• May 31, 2010

Should have been called The Gay Circle Boys or The Circle Jerk Boys, take your pick.

• Dec 23, 2008

Eric Mabius is just beyond words funny in Black Circle Boys. Scott Bairstow is also cool as well- about a bunch of misfits who decide to start a semi-goth band but end up in a sticky web of intrigue that involves murder, black magic, and pseudo gothic-industrial music. Spectacular.

• Dec 22, 2008

• Sep 02, 2008

I absolutly loved this film. It spoke volumes to the things we'll do not only for acceptance but for the chance to rebel against the norm.

• Aug 28, 2008

Total 'B' movie about a gothic kid who wants to become the devil. I remembered it 10 years later, so it couldn't have been that bad, right? I liked how he showed how powerful he was by holding his breath for 10 minutes, whatever...

• Jun 27, 2008

I was in this film so you should check it out! Unfortunately I die in the first 10 minutes of the film!

• May 25, 2008

just cuz i love Eric Maibus!!!

just cuz i love Eric Maibus!!!