Blade Runner (The Final Cut) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blade Runner (The Final Cut) Reviews

December 2, 2016
Cualquier intento de resumen y/o explicación es vano y fútil
November 30, 2016
Ridley Scott's Magnum Opus!!!!
November 20, 2016
This is Great movie Sci-if ever so I'm going to wait till 3 or 2 years till November 2019 day!
November 13, 2016
Well, what can I say about Blade Runner? This movie is a cinematic masterpiece. The performances of the main cast, especially Harrison Ford and Rutger Hauer, are phenomenal. The cinematography and visual effects are timeless and do not look dated more the 20 years later. The amazing score by Vangelis complements the mysterious qualities of the film perfectly. This is by far Ridley Scott's best film and I would recommend it to any sci-fi fan or any movie fan in general.
October 30, 2016
Blade Runner is everyone's favorite movie that people love to delude themselves into thinking they actually like due social conditioning of the cult of nostalgia. They Live is a cult classic worthy of praise that holds up, while Blade Runner is a do-do sandwich that some clever nerd bamboozled well intention idiots to thinking it's in fact not shit, but a CLASSIC! The emperor has no clothes. Maybe one day people who LOVE this movie will wake up and realizes they've been playing themselves this whole time.

There's a lot of cuts of this film: theatrical cut, directors cut... FINAL cut. They only thing these different editions have in common is they're all a waste of your damn. time.
½ October 27, 2016
Very slow with typical sci fi themes. Probably had expectations that were too high
September 29, 2016
A masterpiece for the eye & the ear!
September 4, 2016
Absolutely perfect. Ridley Scott didn't cut corners with this edited version. It's practically flawless and really improves the cult classic's quality.
½ August 19, 2016
Spectacular, riveting, troubling, and a work of genius.
August 17, 2016
I've always struggled this one. I've seen the original cut, then I saw the Director's cut in the 90's and now I've seen the "Final Cut". It's an interesting Sci-Fi Noir. It's really hard for me what to make of this movie. It has very cool special effects for it's time, but then I find myself not really caring what is happening on the screen. I struggle with this one, but I ultimately give it 4 stars.
August 13, 2016
Simply put, no other film can possibly compare with it's aesthetic. The cinematography combined with an ambient soundtrack provided by Vangelis creates an atmosphere as deep as the plot. Go to any film school and you can expect to spend a good week talking about this movie. Despite being a product of 1982, it hasn't aged a minute and modern contemporaries fail miserably in contrast. There are precious few movies of this caliber and I know several people who claim it as their all time favorite film. It's certainly in my top 3. This isn't a star wars type of science fiction. Ridley Scott said he wanted this movie, "Dripping with graphics" (of the non-digital variety) and did he ever deliver! While other films show a futuristic set seemingly built the day before, Blade Runner shows an incredibly "lived in" world. Rife with the imperfections of human nature, yet gorgeous in it's moments. Words can't truly describe the depth of this film. A once in a lifetime movie truly. It holds the crown to most sampled movie in music, which should come as no surprise to any who have seen it. If you haven't seen Blade Runner (I've seen it the better part of a hundred times), you're in for a wonderful treat. Sit back...and soak up all that this legendary film has to offer!
½ August 12, 2016
(Second time watching it) Interesting movie. Based on the book "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Philip K. Dick.

Living in a place, the off-world, where humans and replicants (androids) live side-by-side. Not knowing if the person is a human being or a product. Also, seeing the things that the replicants will do in order to have a longer life expectancy while being chased by the Blade Runner.
August 7, 2016
An absolute stellar film from start to finish, it engages visually, story-wise and gives enough action and Horror to make this one of the most complete movies ever made!
July 19, 2016
An underappreciated modern classic.
July 6, 2016
Every version of this movie is great, but "The Final Cut" is the most complete version of one of the greatest sci-fi movies ever made.
June 29, 2016
Cleaned-up and scrubbed, arguably the best sci-fi film-noir of all time.
June 4, 2016
A true Sci Fi Classic that helped define Film Noir.
May 31, 2016
Ridley Scott took an average movie and elevated it to one of the greatest ever made with this masterpiece of a final cut.
May 10, 2016
Sci-fi at its absolute finest.
April 30, 2016
A cinematic masterpiece, it stands the test of time and still dazzles audiences today. Philip k. Dick was right with his ideas of what's real, but never has it fit the scene more than here, and Ridley Scott perfected his original idea. It's beautiful, mysterious, well composed, acted, scripted and it will never be matched by anyone.