Blade Runner (The Final Cut) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Blade Runner (The Final Cut) Reviews

March 14, 2018
Harrison Ford in one of the most insane movies from Ridley Scott! A must see action film!
½ February 2, 2018
I'm not going to lie, I really like this movie even though, in my opinion, the acting (or the lines of some of the characters) were cheesy (that's the 80s). This film is still visually stunning. I recently re-watched it for free on On-Demand as a refresher before seeing Blade Runner 2049. Would re-watch. 10.8.17
½ January 19, 2018
The Final Cut of this classic movie made it as visually stunning as it could be. Very impressive.
½ January 14, 2018
Iconic scenes and a terrific villain carry an unusual sci-fi dystopian flick.
January 5, 2018
One of my all time favourite films what can i say well... (Visually stunning and narratively satisfying, Blade Runner is a master piece and a great film )
January 4, 2018
Blade Runner: The Final Cut is one of my favorite films of all time. It has great acting, visuals, and direction. I also love how this isn't just any action film, it doesn't even have a lot of action. No, this is a philosophical film meant to pay attention towards and even studied. This film nearly made me cry in the end because of how beautiful it is.
This film gets a big fat A+
January 1, 2018
The best cut of the movie because of the way it accentuates the question of whether Deckard, himself, might be a replicant.
December 28, 2017
A truly amazing movie. It's really not for everyone, being and odd and atmospheric sci-fi film noir. One of the greatest sci-fi movies ever made.
November 19, 2017
best scifi movie ive seen
November 15, 2017
A work of genius, but hopefully this does not become our future.
October 23, 2017
90% Very interesting movie and innovative.
October 23, 2017
Blade Runner: Intrguing, mysterious and deeply aching. Blade runner is the definitive definition of a Sci-Fi masterpeice one that deepens with time.
½ October 21, 2017
I love everything about this ground breaking sci-fi film apart from the fact there are about 20 different endings and cuts (slight exaggeration). I think some would argue the more Ridley Scott tampered with Philip K.Dick's novel, the more it went away from what Philip K.Dick's novel was about or maybe it went closer. That's up to you to decide.
October 20, 2017
An iconic, archetypal classic work of sci-fi genius. It's dark and somewhat a psychological thought-provoker mixed with neo-noir sci-fi fantasy. This version is by far the superior one, even though I am not a fan of the unicorn dream.
October 19, 2017
A cinematic masterpiece with an enchanting and immersive atmosphere.
October 16, 2017
Beautiful music, a sense of doom, a rainy future. This film has tons of atmosphere and skillfully combines sci-fi and thriller genre elements with great special effects and a profoundly philosophical theme about what it means to be human.
October 15, 2017
Um classico, fotografia sensacional.
October 14, 2017
Tense , Gripping and immersive welcome to the superb and strange world of Blade Runner.
½ October 10, 2017
A technically strong and ground breaking film for its time. It has aged well and has obviously influenced modern sci fi movies. Thought provoking as one could expect from the source material of Dicks "Do androids dream of electric sheep?".
A slow burn that takes patience to sit through.
½ October 9, 2017
for me it's really about Roy and the soundtrack. Deckard and Rachel are so forgettable but the scenes with Roy are riveting.