Blood Diner Reviews

• Sep 15, 2020

It's real dumb but it's fun. If you're a fan of campy eighties slapstick horror with lots of blood and boobs then you'll have an alright time with it.

• Feb 09, 2020

Perfect if you're into super cheesy 80's horror! Fun to watch. Acting for the main characters wasn't bad but you could tell the smaller roles were amateurs. Very gory.

• Jan 04, 2020

A hilarious horror comedy. A parody of slasher flicks.

A hilarious horror comedy. A parody of slasher flicks.

• Nov 11, 2019

If I had gone to the theater to see this I would have walked out and demanded my money back. Its not even bad enough that it turns funny for how bad it is. Its a tired movie with a bad story and a waste of time. Would have rather have had a root canal done then waste my time with this movie.

• Aug 09, 2019

Why did i give such a horrible movie 5 stars?! Not only because it is horrible FUN, but also it was made with so much heart... How do I know? I appear in this kooky gorefest no less than 5 times! Haha! This has to be watched to be believed and yes it was made on a shoestring budget but again, this was made by the most amazing people and is truly one of the highlights of my life getting to be a part of it all.

• Apr 16, 2018

When they were kids, Michael and George Tutman saw their uncle Anwar killed by the police. When they grow up, they dig up his corpse and use a Lumerian ritual to resurrect his brain. With his brain and eyes stored in a jar, they start up a health food restaurant that uses human flesh in their recipes. Their goal is to collect enough female body parts to stitch together a new body for the Lumerian goddess Sheetar and resurrect her during a special blood banquet. This gory horror comedy was originally conceived as a direct sequel to "Blood Feast", but ended up as more of a homage. This is an incredibly fun movie. I hesitate to call it "good" ... the comedy is bad, the gore is cheap, the nudity is amazingly gratuitous ,.. but it all somehow hits a critical mass and just works. The films climax involving the resurrection of Sheetar during a zombie filled punk rock show is ... amazing.

• Mar 12, 2018

Dull. annoying characters. not funny. no recollection of any interesting violence to spice it up at all.

• Jun 30, 2017

Great movie but it left me with a few questions that didn't get answered.

Great movie but it left me with a few questions that didn't get answered.

• Apr 12, 2017

This movie is bat shit crazy. pink flamingos on steroids.

This movie is bat shit crazy. pink flamingos on steroids.

• Aug 30, 2016

It's bad. But this is one of the good bad ones. The dialogue, the delivery, the effects, plot, etc... It's all bad, but I found myself smiling and laughing at times.