Death Valley: The Revenge of Bloody Bill Reviews

• Jul 09, 2015

love this movie!!!!!!!

love this movie!!!!!!!

• Sep 29, 2012

The camera work is really bad, and the heavy metal style is so unnecessary! It was just a stereotype zombie film, which i didn't like at all. The only good thing about it, is the grainy and orange, crispy kinda look, which looked pretty good.

• Sep 29, 2011

DO NOT waste your money

DO NOT waste your money

• Jacob P Super Reviewer
    Sep 16, 2011

Terrible. But it's not as terrible as "Ander the Butcher," i'll tell you that.

Terrible. But it's not as terrible as "Ander the Butcher," i'll tell you that.

• Jun 07, 2011

Horrid zombie flick. Take the movies Pop. 436 - zombie flicks- z grade movies....mix well and you get this flick. Best thing is the guys and girls are great eye-candy for the audience, BUT the acting and effects are retched

• Feb 07, 2011

The lowest budget of the low. This film was great considering how I came across it. It was in the rare $1 section at shit ass Wal-Mart.

• Jan 31, 2011

It was a good flick for what it is, a cheap low budget horror flick. It was entertaining, even funny at times. Nothing special, but also not horrible.

• Jan 30, 2011

Tiresome gory trash, poorly acted and directed. The basic plot is zombies attack in a desert town. Gruesome and uninteresting, cheapie production, predictable.

• Jan 30, 2011

This movie wasn't even worth a half star but there was no "I would rather be raped by a wildebeest and stabbed in the eyes before watching this film again" option. I am quite sure that this was in fact the second worst worst turd nugget of a film that has ever been made, I do not know what the first might be but I"m sure there's one out there starring Sasha Mitchel, David Hasselhoff, or Patrick Duffy that has an autistic daughter played by dakota fanning, talking cartoon bees, and a sex scene with Barbara Streisand. I'm pretty sure the zombies were not payed because that is the only thing that could explain the complete lack of effort in not being retarded. Thank you Sci Fi Channel, I actually feel as though my IQ dropped 14 points in less than two hours. It takes an awesome combination of poor acting, atrocious directing, and a golden poo of a story line to make such an atrocity. I'll never be able to enjoy life again...