Bolt - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bolt Reviews

January 13, 2017
We have watched this movie over and over and over again. It is delightful.
½ January 6, 2017
underrated should of been a bigger hit
December 5, 2016
It is a refreshing movie nice to see if you are looking for something to watch not to violent and a story that moves a long nicely this would be a choice. It wouldn't be a favourite but it is definitely a classic.
November 30, 2016
My daughter watched this 5 times. Awesome
½ October 5, 2016
Clean, funny, and though-provoking, Bolt, compare with other disaster animals movies as well as Chicken Little, can catch the attention and the friendship of the audience. Such as memorable Disney movie
September 22, 2016
As an 19 years old I still enjoy this movie very much. Great characters and setup. I'm laughing so hard every time I see it and is also crying a little bit. Only minus is the long "fight scene" in the start. It's a little too long.
September 8, 2016
Disney is back with a solid film with many laughs and good visuals. I like the hamster the most.
August 28, 2016
good tale. the guinea pig was hilarious!
August 15, 2016
Bolt was good! The CGI animation looks a lot better than Chicken Little and Meet the Robinsons.
½ August 5, 2016
not Disney's best. had some fun moments but overall pretty standard animated movie.
August 1, 2016
Very cute movie, I'm glad I had a chance to watch it :)
July 27, 2016
This is one of my 3 favourite Disney films. Disney's first good CGI Film
July 9, 2016
we watched this tonight at home with the kids. it was confusing for the 5 year old. I was constantly explaining the issue about fake and real. I think this is one of the weakest Disney animated movie I have seen. ending was okay, at least some redemption there. Mittens (I think) is the strongest character that added most value to the movie.
June 28, 2016
Bolt is inspiring and hilarious. The plot of the movie is great. Also, lets not forget the hit new hit song preformed in the credits by John Travolta and Miley Cyrus. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 9, 2016
This movie was amazing this is what made Disney awesome again
½ May 9, 2016
Disney starts its comeback with a movie full of heart and tear-jerking moments.
May 2, 2016
A Decent drama and many good laught, Bolt is very good
April 29, 2016
Wonderous animation on the characters and scenarios plus a heart-wrenching story, all brought together by a great voice cast, Bolt is a must-watch for anyone in for a treat.
April 29, 2016
I loved watching "Bold" growing up, and I still love it today.
April 17, 2016
One of the best Disney films of all time