Brother Bear 2 Reviews

• Sep 24, 2019

Estoy enamorada de esa película :)

Estoy enamorada de esa película :)

• Aug 17, 2018

Loved it. This sequel is rated higher than the first movie for a reason - IT'S BETTER. For a lower-budget sequel the director Benjamin Gluck was able to pull off something special, memoriable and original. The thems in this movie aren't seen very often in an animated film - the theme of diversity with love. Sure, the production values arent as great as the first film probably because this film was made with a fraction of the budget, but this film proves that better production values don't necessarily make for a better film. Brother Bear 3 defies the odds and THIS FILM IS BETTER THAN BROTHER BEAR 1.

• Jul 01, 2018

Another adventure to watch that was a decent SQL give it a try

Another adventure to watch that was a decent SQL give it a try

• May 26, 2018

Couldn't stop crying after the whole plot point even if I knew what was going to happen

• Feb 10, 2018

A great follow-up to a great film about love and friendship.

A great follow-up to a great film about love and friendship.

• Jul 28, 2017

Heart warming and entertaining, better than the original... my family loves this one!

• Jun 23, 2017

The visuals are very nice, the backgrounds and colors are lovely, and effort was clearly put into the animation, but the problems for me are the cliched plot and dumb writing, which, yeah, are big problems.

• Jun 12, 2017

This may be a very controversial opinion, but I actually think that Brother Bear 2 is better than the original. Now, that's not to say that I hated the original. I thought it was OK, but one of the weaker offerings from Disney. But the sequel is a really good movie. It has an emotional story, decent animation, and likable characters. Now, even though I like this more than the first, there is one thing that I thought the original film did better than this one, and that's in the animation department. Despite thinking that the first one was OK, I loved the animation in that film. Whether you enjoy the first Brother Bear or not, you cannot deny that it has some great looking visuals in it. The animation in Brother Bear 2, however, it's just good. It's not great, but it's good. I mean, yeah, there is that downside of it being a direct-to-DVD movie, so that's one problem with the animation, but in terms of Disney sequels, it is definitely one of the better looking ones visually. As for the story, despite being predictable and easy to figure out, it is emotionally engaging, and I really like the chemistry between Kenai and Nita.

• Jun 09, 2017

An unnecessary sequel to a decent movie

An unnecessary sequel to a decent movie

• Feb 11, 2017

Brother Bear (2003) now will be continued. The sequel to it is better than the previous one, but again could improve a bit. The film is obviously new blood, when Joaquin Phoenix has changed, Patrick Dempsey, and in between has been dropped Mandy Moore, which I do not have a lot of belong to all. In addition, the plot has changed, and the screen appeared a couple of new acquaintances. Brother Bear 2 has improved obviously their level of the previous section. Areas for improvement would be yes, and the vibration levels could need sanding.