The Brothers Solomon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Brothers Solomon Reviews

½ September 8, 2016
Eh. I had a few laughs, but overall it just wasn't that funny.
May 6, 2016
I don't care what people say. The one liners and the story still makes me laugh
April 8, 2016
stupid. never took off. stopped watching halfway thru.
January 16, 2016
1/3/16 I found this fairly funny actually. It is EXTREMELY dumb, but it is good for some laughs. It is pretty much like a dumb and dumber. It does have a bit of a plot, which lends into their stupidness. If you are in the mood for something brainless, this will do the trick.
½ December 14, 2015
brothers dumb and dumber
December 12, 2015
Laughed the whole way through! Surprised!
December 2, 2015
The Brothers Solomon is a little bit Dumb and Dumber mixed with...wait, no this is just a lesser version of D&D. The two main characters are idiots who can't get a women and want to have a grandchild for their coma stricken father. They end up having to pay a women to carry their baby and thats where things really get going. Forte and Arnett are hilarious at times and some moments had me rolling on the floor laughing. There were also a lot of missed jokes that fell flat and scenes that could of been left out. This is a dumb comedy so do not expect anything else besides dirty, stupid jokes. The two guys are very likable and they mean well its just hard to get past how stupid they are some times. If you want a film similar to Dumb and Dumber you will get enjoyment out of this one, just don't expect an epic comedy.
December 1, 2015
Each gag is a misconception that adds up to one waste of 90 minutes.
½ June 21, 2015
Boring, dull & easily one of least funny things I've ever sat through. Pure stupidity.
April 13, 2015
I feel as if people missed out on the sweetness of this film, and I don't mean that in a "bro" kind of way. The humor was ridiculous, yes. But, the underlying story is wonderful, and shows how two brothers had the best intentions to do right, in an albeit bad way.
March 29, 2015
Clearly more laughs should be had, it still has a few chuckles and maybe worth watching if you are really sick or have only 1 channel, and it's on it.
½ March 13, 2015
I think I found the most boring stupid movie ever made. Don't bother.
½ July 13, 2014
Got really boring after the first half ... Still I must admit that I laughed a lot of times, most likely because of Arnett & Forte.
May 16, 2014
very funny movie. a lot of laughs but not suitable for all sens of humors.
April 10, 2014
Original & with a delightful sense of humor. ;)
½ March 14, 2014
If there's nothing else on to watch, it's an ok watch. Otherwise, don't waste you're time.
½ March 14, 2014
it was a very funny flick but it was a very dumb and creepy movie with horrible acting
December 28, 2013
Criminally underrated. Will Forte and Will Arnett are hilarious together. I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed so hard watching a movie. A real comedy gem! (First viewing - In my early twenties)
November 30, 2013
So dumb yet hilarious. Just a silly comedy with some very funny moments in a totally unbelievable story.
October 6, 2013