Bush Christmas Reviews

• Jul 25, 2014

Was Entertaining Enough When I Saw It In School As A Kid..

Was Entertaining Enough When I Saw It In School As A Kid..

• Dec 14, 2013

The movie info below is wrong ... this description is for the 1947 version of this film!

• May 14, 2012

• Dec 10, 2011

rough production values cost this one 1 star

rough production values cost this one 1 star

• Sarah P Super Reviewer
    Dec 30, 2009

I thought it was enjoyable for what it was. Those were some pretty smart kids!

I thought it was enjoyable for what it was. Those were some pretty smart kids!

• Dec 29, 2009

This film was remade in 1983, and included a young Nicole Kidman in the cast. I have not seen the original, but just saw the remake as it was shown on ABC2 on Boxing Day. The story of the remake involves an English kid comes to visit his Aunt, Uncle, and cousins who live on a farm in the Australian bush, for Christmas. A good family film that reminded me of Disney films I watched as a kid on Sunday nights.

• Dec 14, 2009

Very dated, reminded me of the movies Walt used to show on the Wonderful World of Disney only not as good.

• Dec 13, 2009

I saw a later version of this movie, with a very young Nicole Kidman in the movie. It was good, very australian in its ways.

• Nov 01, 2009

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Nov 17, 2007

This is a Christmas Film in Australlia, remember they are in there Summer Season in July, 4 kids, track down some horse theifs, In this day and age for those under 14 years of age, and it will hold there interest. A good one for horse lovers.