The Butterfly Effect Reviews

• 7h ago

Very chaotic but in a good way.

Very chaotic but in a good way.

• Apr 20, 2019

Ashton Kutcher's only great movie

Ashton Kutcher's only great movie

• Apr 13, 2019

Great movie. Makes you question choices in your life and being able to go back and change things

• Apr 07, 2019

Pretty good story but poorly shot film

Pretty good story but poorly shot film

• Mar 16, 2019

captain marvel butt hurt fly effect at maximum. censorship sucks

captain marvel butt hurt fly effect at maximum. censorship sucks

• Mar 13, 2019

Revolting. Made me wanna throw up multiple times.

Revolting. Made me wanna throw up multiple times.

• Feb 14, 2019

I liked the concept of this movie, but it drags on as the scenarios get weirder and weirder in an almost comedic way. The acting is where this movie truly falls short. For me it was enjoyable and worth at least one watch; however, some of the scenes in this movie are just cringey to watch due to the horrible acting ability. Learn to fake cry Amy Smart!

• Feb 14, 2019

Mind twisting movie. I loved it.

Mind twisting movie. I loved it.

• Jan 25, 2019

Though not exactly excited at the prospect of watching yet another Ashton Kutcher movie, my ever blossoming interest eventually won out and was presented with a genuinely engaging movie. Though eventually you realize that, throughout Kutcher's continued desire to repeated change the past is supposedly to help people for the better, rather than his real motive to assuage his own guilt at making another horrendous impact or, in effect, realize the fruits of his own selfish ambitions to begin with. To that end, Kutcher's character essentially does what he always does, which makes it that much easier not to pity or feel any actual shred of sympathy for his character. He was just that way from the start. It's not a bad movie either (I mean, I am giving it 3 stars for a reason), but it's impossible for it to have a lasting impact either, just as it's impossible to feel for the characters all that much, except for maybe a deep loathing of Tommy. Probably doesn't matter though: in twenty years, people won't even remember this movie exists.

• Jan 24, 2019

The critics prove once again how clueless they are by giving a score of 33% But gave The Last Jedi 91%. Back to The Butterfly Effect, This is Ashton Kutcher's best performance in my opinion. I have to say they knocked it out of the park with this movie, I am placing it as one of my favorites.