Cabin Boy Reviews

• Oct 28, 2019

This movie is so bad, it really deserves a big, fat 0, but that isn't an option.

• Aug 06, 2019

Super funny, a real classic!

Super funny, a real classic!

• Jul 08, 2019

A great and underrated movie!

A great and underrated movie!

• Jan 05, 2019

This movie is a god damn national treasure... anybody who says other wise is a miserable bastard and is genetically predisposed to experiencing no joy in life.

• Jul 07, 2018

Boy was this bad. Hard to watch it was so awfiul.

Boy was this bad. Hard to watch it was so awfiul.

• Sep 15, 2017

I noticed Cabin Boy available on demand. Described as "hilarious" my assessment is asinine. Even for a comedic fantasy the tiny shred of plot is stupid. With few exception the actors seem aware they are performing in the most idiotic film of their careers. From the ridiculous opening scene to the unbelievably contrived ending this terrible piece of so-called "comedy" gave us one very short laugh. The only good thing I can say is that the running time is very short.

• Jan 07, 2017

Wow. Even worse than I imagined. Misogynistic, boring, unfunny, directionless crap. But several interesting fantasy effects made it worth satisfying my curiosity.

• Jun 07, 2016

A brilliant comedy that sadly far too few people fail to acknowledge. Chris Elliott's irreverent slapstick art form is at its peak in this 90s Classic. Stupid? Yes. Hilarious? Without question. One of those things that you just have to "get", but if you do you'll realize it's one the funniest movies you'll ever see.

• Mar 27, 2016

Watch it more than 5 times. You will thank me.

Watch it more than 5 times. You will thank me.

• Jun 28, 2015

I just love Chris Elliot. Everything he does makes me laugh. This movie is the kind of insane, absurd movie that I love to watch over and over again. The only thing that I don't like about it is that no one I know, besides me, seems to get it, so knowing all of the quotes only entertains myself.