Carrie Reviews

• Jul 05, 2019

Ignorando las anteriores adaptaciones, puedo decir que la película en si es muy buena, interesante, realmente nos da a sentir el crudo dolor por el cual pasa Carrie.

• Jun 28, 2019

I remember enjoying this movie, but I don't actually remember a single thing from when I watched it many years ago.

• Jun 19, 2019

A very pointless movie that is to close to the original, and does hardly anything new, and is pointless. Moretz tries her hardest but fails to be a social outcast

• Apr 02, 2019

daaam this movie wasnt scary even not creepy exept the mother ma carrie and the mother were the only good actrises dont Recommend the movie

• Jan 28, 2019

Exciting story that throws us back to the high school years. As some scenes feel a bit awkward and some plot turns come too quick or too late, it isn't flawless but overall it's an enjoyable horror-drama movie.

• Jan 25, 2019

Not as good as the original. The ending and prom scene was really stupid and fake looking. Carrie seemed to be too pretty as well.

• Jan 19, 2019

Loved it. Chloe Grace Moretz and Julianne Moore and Judy Greer both did great making the film.

• Dec 09, 2018

The movie does not make me feel so scared, but I think it's a good thing.

The movie does not make me feel so scared, but I think it's a good thing.

• Nov 27, 2018

It's no cinematic masterpiece as the 1976 original and is less effective. But what it does well is have more supernatural fun. Also, in the original, Carrie is immediately recognizable sympathetically as "that girl you know." This version makes Carrie more personally connectable. Perhaps, that is from Moretz not fully adopting Carrie's victimhood as Spacek brilliantly did.

• Nov 11, 2018

In my opinion, this movie was an Improvement to the original,Chloe was perfect for the role of Carrie she and her mother were AMAZING in this movie. And the rest of the cast was spot on over all 10/10