Carver Reviews

• Sep 26, 2017

One of the best horror movies of all time.

One of the best horror movies of all time.

• May 14, 2016

Literally senseless gore. Carver is a story about an unlucky bunch of friends coming across a lunatic who tortures and kill people on film. The story is very weak, and has little character development at all. The gore is very well done, but because the story is so weak, it feel empty and lacks any fun at all.

• Feb 06, 2013

Good fx, that's it, etc etc.

Good fx, that's it, etc etc.

• Jun 04, 2012

Grossest movie i've EVER seen

Grossest movie i've EVER seen

• May 15, 2012

Indie horror flick inspired by actual events. What a slasher movie.

Indie horror flick inspired by actual events. What a slasher movie.

• Apr 05, 2012

I've read a bunch of positive reviews on this garbage. whats to like? its badly made. far too bloody. and has some of the most stupidest deaths I've ever seen in my life. especially the nail in the head scene. just wow. very unrealistic. might as well tell you, hes about to nail her head and shes being loud. her friends appear upstairs. he puts his finger on her lips saying to shhh. and you know what the bitch stays quiet! i would be screaming like theres no tomorrow! even if i were to die I'd at least be able to save my friends! but no the bitch stays quiet. even as hes getting prepared to kill her shes still quiet. fuck this movie! and fuck everyone who had to do with it! and the ending. just fuck me for wasting time on this. sure gore hounds will appreciate the blood but even they shouldnt waste their time.

• Apr 03, 2012

C+ Lots of gore in this low budget horror film. Its not entirely bad but just not good. A good movie to watch once.

• Mar 22, 2012

Can I get a low budget worst film of the year award?! Horrible movie with parts of it spinoffs of other horror films like saw and last house on the left. Why they even made this film is a joke and because of it you can see the actors haven't had to many roles in other movies either.

• Mar 11, 2012

This movie cracked me up! Acting and overall quality was HORRIBLE

This movie cracked me up! Acting and overall quality was HORRIBLE

• Mar 07, 2012

This movie has all the gore and blood but that's it! The story is so stupid and doesn't make any sense! Killer have no purpose, the acting is terrible! And most of all when a killer is trying to kill you, you'll fight back but no, not any of these characters! Don't bother with this movie.