Casper - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Casper Reviews

September 19, 2017
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE. I'm a little sad others thought it was so terrible. But the musical score, come on, it was great. The characters are endearing. The visuals are also pretty amazing, especially for their time. I think people are too hard on this movie.
August 9, 2017
this. movie. is. cool
½ July 29, 2017
Casper the ghost is a silly movie that I found good
July 17, 2017
Very cute movie about Casper the friendly ghost. Haha????????
½ June 20, 2017
For 1995 standards, as a technical achievement, it's impressive, and entertaining.
½ June 14, 2017
It was a cute movie, I will admit. But it also had its bad parts. First off, I'm not much into the plot. It made me leave in tears and had that sad feeling in my gut all day. Plus a machine in the basement that could change any spirit into human again, just seemed very off. But for the most part (considering the movies that been coming out now a days) it was a fun movie!
½ April 24, 2017
Annoying, cheesy, upsetting, and solely made for 3 years old when they should make movies that should apply both kids and adults; "Casper" literally dies right after we are introduced to its main villains that probably came out from a Looney Tunes' episode. Everyone was so needy in this movie. I want this, I want that, grr! You're already DEAD! There's nothing you can achieve with a ghost body. Stupid humor, poorly paced, and just overall a bad movie.
February 28, 2017
A cute movie for the entire family.
January 25, 2017
A movie that is full of heart and also full of laughs. Ignore the audience and critic scores. Both children and adults will love this movie.
January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
November 27, 2016
One of a few films I disagree strongly with Leonard Maltin and his staff about. A must-watch film. On Blu-ray.
November 20, 2016
A harmless 90s classic that goes a little overboard with its CGI.
November 6, 2016
An old time classic from childhood!
½ October 4, 2016
Despite some typical kids fare, Casper offers an oddly touching and surprisingly dark at times family comedy that will have you in tears by the end. An honourable mention, as well, needs to go to the late James Horner for a score that elevates its material emotionally ten fold. Highly recommended.
October 1, 2016
This is a really good movie and they did a good job with the cgi
August 11, 2016
Casper is not harmful and has a great soundtrack, a treat for kids during Halloween.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
This was my first film I went to see at the cinema, I was 5, Anyway back then I thought it was great but now I'm older it's not that great, Kids will love it but that's it.
½ July 26, 2016
With a good cast, likeable characters and beautiful CGI, Casper should entertain both kids and adults.
½ July 18, 2016
The titular friendly ghost generally made this ghostly flick the friendlist with correct theories of the paranormal being somewhat expressed, and same reasonable rating like the Ghostbusters films. (B+)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably and requires another viewing)