Casper - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Casper Reviews

½ April 24, 2017
Annoying, cheesy, upsetting, and solely made for 3 years old when they should make movies that should apply both kids and adults; "Casper" literally dies right after we are introduced to its main villains that probably came out from a Looney Tunes' episode. Everyone was so needy in this movie. I want this, I want that, grr! You're already DEAD! There's nothing you can achieve with a ghost body. Stupid humor, poorly paced, and just overall a bad movie.
February 28, 2017
A cute movie for the entire family.
January 25, 2017
A movie that is full of heart and also full of laughs. Ignore the audience and critic scores. Both children and adults will love this movie.
January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
November 27, 2016
One of a few films I disagree strongly with Leonard Maltin and his staff about. A must-watch film. On Blu-ray.
November 20, 2016
A harmless 90s classic that goes a little overboard with its CGI.
November 6, 2016
An old time classic from childhood!
½ October 4, 2016
Despite some typical kids fare, Casper offers an oddly touching and surprisingly dark at times family comedy that will have you in tears by the end. An honourable mention, as well, needs to go to the late James Horner for a score that elevates its material emotionally ten fold. Highly recommended.
October 1, 2016
This is a really good movie and they did a good job with the cgi
August 11, 2016
Casper is not harmful and has a great soundtrack, a treat for kids during Halloween.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
This was my first film I went to see at the cinema, I was 5, Anyway back then I thought it was great but now I'm older it's not that great, Kids will love it but that's it.
½ July 26, 2016
With a good cast, likeable characters and beautiful CGI, Casper should entertain both kids and adults.
½ July 18, 2016
The titular friendly ghost generally made this ghostly flick the friendlist with correct theories of the paranormal being somewhat expressed, and same reasonable rating like the Ghostbusters films. (B+)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably and requires another viewing)
June 12, 2016
This was more entertaining than I remembered. Worth a watch for kids but be aware of suggestive themes.
May 17, 2016
A good Halloween movie to see your any time this was a funny movie.
May 1, 2016
It really wasn't that good.
April 10, 2016
Such a great damn kids movie. They capture Casper perfectly. So many great cameos too.
February 12, 2016
Watched the 1st half of the film twice but never managed to finish it.
February 2, 2016
Loved this movie as a child.