Catch .44 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Catch .44 Reviews

September 27, 2016
Tries so desperately to emulate Pulp Fiction, that it's hard to say if Catch .44 would have been any good if it just tried to blaze its own trail. Seeing as it didn't, this is the movie we have: One that falls just short of "Okay".
February 8, 2016
A los pocos minutos ya se advierte que el director se cree la ostia y va a renovar el cine con su guión y dirección... sigh.
August 7, 2015
Great film in "Pulp Fiction" territory... See it! :-)
June 30, 2015
Not a great film but totally worth watchin for Whitaker's performance! It was jokes and brilliant.
March 4, 2015
Oh dear. Someone trying to do a Pulp Fiction but fails miserably. Dialogue is cliched and poor and they also try to throw in some "cool" music. Deary me.
February 27, 2015
Pretty much an insult in name for what it's a play on as it not in the same league. It's nothing like Catch 22 either, this is just a poorly executed crime thriller with a few star names involved.
½ February 20, 2015
Great Film for insomniacs as this film will make anyone sleep.

Tries overly hard to copy a Tarantino film, and you become very aware of this, but dismally fails.

Don't watch the film, fast forward 60mins and observe for 10mins. Then fast forward the poor script to watch Bruce shooting Whitaker, then being shot.
January 22, 2015
A total waste of time...:(
½ September 25, 2014
Catch this. 1/2 star.
½ May 11, 2014
Just terrible... What a waste of cast, they could have used random actors and the movie would prolly been better... This actors making this roles are just terrible... Direct to DVD movie i hope... Worse movie i seen in long time!
½ February 8, 2014
How did Bruce Willis get involved with this 'rubbish film' ? What a waste of time. Seems a shame that some good actors got involved and bothered to make this movie. Forget it !
½ November 18, 2013
kako sto i drugite komentirale, istoto ke go kazam i jas: ova e gubenje na vreme, plus Bruce Willis glumi samo 5 minuti
November 3, 2013
stupid movie filled with stupid characters, and the most stupid one
September 19, 2013
Tarantino-ish and I thought it was pretty darn good. Not epically amazing but very worth seeing.
September 12, 2013
this was one of the biggest piece of garbage I've seen in last 10 years
½ August 31, 2013
Not bad at all. I missed some of the beginning though.
½ August 27, 2013
I want you to make the right choice

Three girls are sent on a mission to collect a bag of money from a double crossed drug deal. The easy job turns out to be more trouble than the girls anticipated. The girls need to determine how to get out of the predicament. Who orchestrated the night's actions and what happened during the original drug transaction?

"I think it's too complicated for you to understand."

Aaron Harvey, director of The Evil Woods, delivers Catch .44. The storyline for this picture is fairly standard for the genre and reminded me of Lucky Number Sleven. The premise is okay but tried to be more clever than it was. The action scenes are very well done and the acting is better than anticipated. The cast is impressive and includes Bruce Willis, Forest Whitaker, Malin Akerman, Nikki Reed, and Deborah Wall.

"I don't have to get bloody today."

Catch .44 is a movie we DVR'd off Encore because it starred Deborah Wall from True Blood. I found aspects of this film entertaining and the shootouts were excellent, but the overall film was just okay and a bit disappointing. This is movie is worth watching once if you're a fan of action movies but isn't anything special.

"I'm not your fucking girl."

Grade: C
August 3, 2013
Very average tale of a drug dealing king pin... Bruce Willis in one of his smaller recent roles and the reliable Whitaker & Akerman. All been seen and done before, but this was well made and it was a good turn from all 3 of the main stars which helped to make it more watchable.
½ July 24, 2013
Good cast, OK premise, but throughout it seem to be missing all that je n'est ce quoi. Aaron Harvey certainly didn't.
½ July 24, 2013
starts off with 3 women talking about men. need I say more?