Catch That Kid Reviews

• Dec 02, 2018

Boy this was horrible lmao

Boy this was horrible lmao

• Oct 06, 2017

Given that this is a movie made for preteens, I thought it was enjoyable.

Given that this is a movie made for preteens, I thought it was enjoyable.

• Oct 03, 2017

A cinematic masterpiece with heart, humor, and hot moves. Kristen Stewart's best work.

• Dec 25, 2015

I did not like this movie

I did not like this movie

• Jun 05, 2015

Before Kristen Stewart was Bella in Twilight... Before Corbin Bleu was Chad in High School Musical... There was this mediocre bank robbery movie.

• Mar 23, 2015

This remake of a dutch kids movie (Catch the Girl) is NOT BAD, but the original is better, fhough I'm not sure in what way. The kids are equally annoying, the plots both asinine.and the chase scene in the end pretty cool. I guess the original is just slightly less dopey. But this one has Kirsten Stewart!

• Feb 28, 2015

Though Stewart and Theriot in particular flash bits of chemistry, the film is another Cody Banks, and just as bad, as long as you aren't a kid.

• Aug 21, 2014

A terrible movie that just gets more and more ridiculous as it goes on. It is not believable at all that 3 teenagers could break into a huge bank with a high tech security system in downtown L.A. and the movie thinks Im just supposed to go along with it, well no sir I think not. The characters are as bland, dull, uninteresting, and one dimensional as they get. The writing and dialogue are terrible, the acting sucks, every joke is cringe worthy and stupid, and the plot becomes too stupid as it goes on. Kristen Stewart, Corbin Bleu, and Max Thierot made for a forgettable team and I didn't care if they ended up stealing the money or getting caught by the police. The security guards were bumbling idiots and whenever they got a perfect chance to catch the kids robbing the bank, they were either doing something stupid or they got interrupted by something. The love triangle between the 3 leads really added to the film's bad and lazy writing. During the go kart chase scene the police couldn't even stop the teenagers from getting away the first time even though L.A is one of the biggest cities in the world and they could have set up road blocks or brought in more reinforcements. I will give the movie only one star because there was a climbing scene that had tension and suspense in it and it surprisingly kept my attention. If you want to watch a believable and good heist movie, watch Oceans Eleven or Fast Five and don't waste your time with this crap.

• Apr 10, 2014

A movie with Kristen Stewart that I actually liked. I think there are only two actually, this and Panic Room.