Catching Feelings Reviews

• Jul 19, 2019

Still an awesome Movie, I never get tired of watching it. Great cast, well written and the best part, it's a local movie. 👌🏾

• Nov 16, 2018

Good. No climatic ending like most movies. I liked it.

Good. No climatic ending like most movies. I liked it.

• Aug 28, 2018

A simple story set in the backdrop of brilliant Johannesburg. The whole movie travels in the same pace with few exceptional scenes on a mostly predictable story line. Still the movie is watchable because, everything surrounding the main story line i.e. the South African culture is new to the overseas audience. The kind of movie Woody Allen would have made if he was born in Colonial South Africa.

• May 29, 2018

The movie is scattered i could follow what it was about. The couple were not convincing enough that they were together. Kagiso doesnt look like he would date pearl. Ai it was a mess of drunken adventures and stupidty. And what happend to the student kagiso kissed? On top of all that mess it just ends boom out of the blue. All in all i wasted 120min of my life. Well it always good to see Jo'burg .

• May 27, 2018

This South African feature film is Hollywood production value, with an entirely S.A. cast.

• May 27, 2018

Looooong drawn out movie.

Looooong drawn out movie.

• May 20, 2018

Difficult to watch in places but with a stimulating sense of social realism and a focus on the thoughts and motivations of characters as opposed to a goal-driven storyline. Would love to see Kagiso Lediga on The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

• May 19, 2018

It was late at nigiht and I just was interested thinking I'd fall asleep. I was so tired but and I did fall asleep at one point but I was sorry that I missed anything and rolled it back. I really loved every aspect of this film the characters in the story, the plot itself cinematography! It just worked for me on so many levels and I'm probably going to watch it again. I can't wait to see more from this director!

• May 02, 2018

beautiful , thought-provoking and entertaining. This dark comedy takes the viewer on an eventful ride.