Cats & Dogs Reviews

• Jul 26, 2020

Hit or miss for some. Loads of young humor. Good concept!

Hit or miss for some. Loads of young humor. Good concept!

• Jul 23, 2020

The pervasive thought I had sitting through this movie was that it was a sci-fi reimagining of My Dog Skip from the year prior. That said, the voice actors were well-chosen & I felt the $60M budget was well-spent as the CGI was very good. I think the plot could've been improved on and deeply appreciated that the toilet humor wasn't overwhelming, and the jokes intended for parents were well-hidden. I didn't have the luxury of my 6-year-old watching this with me to gauge his appreciation, but the premise was setup very early on and there were no real twists, causing the journey from learning the evil plan to foiling it to feel like a slog. The film score was good.

• Jul 02, 2020

Unfunny film that seems to have it out for cats.

Unfunny film that seems to have it out for cats.

• Jun 07, 2020

The history of the movie is ok, it has aloft of good elements like the scenes of the characters, there are some unnecessary characters but others are very good like mister Tinkles

• May 17, 2020

So bad it won't even work for your kids.

So bad it won't even work for your kids.

• Apr 23, 2020

Sorry Jeff, but this is absolute dog sh..... crap. See what I did there?

Sorry Jeff, but this is absolute dog sh..... crap. See what I did there?

• Feb 09, 2020

8/10 for the movie you made is good. Good job for making this movie. I am proud of you.

• Jan 13, 2020

Not sure why all the bad reviews. This was a 90s film that came out in 2001. It's meant to be silly, dumb, and fun for the family. These silly movies were the pulp fiction of the film industry. 3/5. Wholesome comedy. But age didn't do this film justice.

• Dec 03, 2019

It's ok it's got some decent fxs it could have been better

It's ok it's got some decent fxs it could have been better

• Sep 27, 2019

This is the best film I have ever seen. The perfect blend of humour, drama, coming of age, making it a rollercoaster of emotion. I was sincerely touched by this movie, and am still awaiting another sequel. Jeff Goldblum's performance is astonishing, and really complements the overall atmosphere of the story. 10/10, much love and respect for all involved in this masterpiece, you have brought joy to my dull life.