Cats & Dogs Reviews

• 2d ago

Unfunny film that seems to have it out for cats.

Unfunny film that seems to have it out for cats.

• Jun 07, 2020

The history of the movie is ok, it has aloft of good elements like the scenes of the characters, there are some unnecessary characters but others are very good like mister Tinkles

• May 17, 2020

So bad it won't even work for your kids.

So bad it won't even work for your kids.

• Apr 23, 2020

Sorry Jeff, but this is absolute dog sh..... crap. See what I did there?

Sorry Jeff, but this is absolute dog sh..... crap. See what I did there?

• Feb 09, 2020

8/10 for the movie you made is good. Good job for making this movie. I am proud of you.

• Jan 13, 2020

Not sure why all the bad reviews. This was a 90s film that came out in 2001. It's meant to be silly, dumb, and fun for the family. These silly movies were the pulp fiction of the film industry. 3/5. Wholesome comedy. But age didn't do this film justice.

• Dec 03, 2019

It's ok it's got some decent fxs it could have been better

It's ok it's got some decent fxs it could have been better

• Sep 27, 2019

This is the best film I have ever seen. The perfect blend of humour, drama, coming of age, making it a rollercoaster of emotion. I was sincerely touched by this movie, and am still awaiting another sequel. Jeff Goldblum's performance is astonishing, and really complements the overall atmosphere of the story. 10/10, much love and respect for all involved in this masterpiece, you have brought joy to my dull life.

• Aug 20, 2019