Century Hotel Reviews

• Mar 20, 2014

An interesting movie centered around room 720 in the Century Hotel. The movie weaves together stories about a number of people who have stayed in this room over the years. Some of the stories are separated by decades of time. The acting is good all around. Many of the stories went in a direction I didn't expect, and Im still not exactly sure what happened with the musician.

• Sep 03, 2012

Amazing cast and its a great hotel story with a bunch of substories. And my fav actress Lindy had TWO roles in the film.

• Jun 28, 2010

Interesting drama, some episodes more engrossing than others, but they all work reasonably well. Good photography. The cast is fine, but no one stood out as either great or poor. I liked the movie's premise.

• Sep 22, 2009

I expected more of it, more story. Still, nice one for just sitting and watching.

• Jul 24, 2009

Finally saw this in its entirety. The best part - David Hewlett!!

Finally saw this in its entirety. The best part - David Hewlett!!

• Mar 14, 2009

Very interesting vignettes about event that took place in the same hotel room over a century. Nicely inter-woven with a variety of good characters.

• Curtis L Super Reviewer
    Dec 07, 2008

Kinda neat to see each different era. Gives you perspective that stuff has actually happened everywhere you go, and that you're just a piece of the puzzle.

• Mar 22, 2008

It was slow paced but it was decent...intertwining stories...a catching ending...for those who appreciate a simpler film...

• Mar 18, 2008

Good Movie, short stores.

Good Movie, short stores.

• Jan 08, 2008

Pretty good short stories and interesting concept. I wish they would've gone a bit deeper in some of the stories.