Chain Letter Reviews

• Jun 05, 2018

As a result of college peers refusing to send in a chain letter through cell and by Iphone, resorts to a series of unexplained grisly murders leading to a conclusion how they were later selected in the first place.

• Aug 12, 2015

This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life, and a surprisingly high rating (at 1.6 out of 10) accompanies this title. You'll find yourself dosing off around the 60 minute mark.

• Jun 15, 2014

the beginning was the best bit. it went downhill from there.

the beginning was the best bit. it went downhill from there.

• Apr 30, 2014

I honesty thought that this movie would never end.

I honesty thought that this movie would never end.

• Mar 03, 2014

Gore for the gore hounds but the script, and direction are totally mindless! The film is so flawed I'm flabbergasted that this piece of tripe was released for public viewing!

• Jan 30, 2014

Pretty awful horror movie or attempt at least that offers nothing really

Pretty awful horror movie or attempt at least that offers nothing really

• Dec 29, 2013

It was ok but it could have been way better.

It was ok but it could have been way better.

• Nov 25, 2013

If you like gore then you will probably like this movie.

If you like gore then you will probably like this movie.

• Nov 05, 2013

I just wasted 90 minutes watching a movie. Guess which movie it was.

I just wasted 90 minutes watching a movie. Guess which movie it was.

• Oct 25, 2013

This idea sucked. The ending is horrible. Leaves a horrible pointless sequel open to happen. Also, the movie drags out a little bit.