Champagne for Caesar Reviews

• Dec 02, 2020

Any fan of Colman will enjoy this film. Holm and Britton are very good in support.

• Jan 27, 2019

The best comedy movie ever made!

The best comedy movie ever made!

• Sep 06, 2018

Cute movie that Im sure few have ever seen.

Cute movie that Im sure few have ever seen.

• Jan 25, 2017

I still remember laughing my hat off while watching this film during my early teen years.

• Aug 25, 2015

Fun little movie isn't going to change the world, but it's cute. Ronald Coleman stars as a bookbody wanting to one up the soap company he recently applied for a job to. So he appears on the quiz program sponsored by the soap company and proceeds to get every question right, much to their chagrin. The best part of this is Vincent Price, way past his usual realm of horror, as the soap company kingpin. Pretty surreal, but not the best thing you'll see.

• Jul 20, 2013

A lackluster comedy in which (Vincent Price) totally steals the show....

A lackluster comedy in which (Vincent Price) totally steals the show....

• jay n Super Reviewer
    May 22, 2013

Cute comedy but rather thin and not worthy of the talents of the top lined trio. Points however for the audacity to name Celeste's character Flame.

• Sep 27, 2012

Vincent Price is such a scene stealer!

Vincent Price is such a scene stealer!

• May 27, 2011

Excellent comedy, Vincent Price is amazing in it!!!

Excellent comedy, Vincent Price is amazing in it!!!

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 05, 2010

One of my favourite 50s comedies, especially because of Price's performance, he's hilarious. The story is really clever and funny as well, and Colman is the perfect choice to play the main character. If you're a fan of either of them, I highly recommend checking out this movie.