Chilly Dogs Reviews

• Feb 01, 2019

Hilarious and has a great cast.

Hilarious and has a great cast.

• Aug 05, 2017

Very good. Like it alot

Very good. Like it alot

• Jun 28, 2014

A dull unfunny comedy that is to crude for kids and to dumb for adults. Sad to see a talent like Leslie Nielsen involved in such a poor quality film.

• Jul 25, 2012

I truly don't find this movie worthy of any percentage above ten. For the well-being of others, and to provide shelter from the absolute rock-bottom of cinematography, I need to give this movie a completely accurate review. First and foremost, the slapstick was absolutely atrocious throughout. In fact, I can hardly say that they succeeded in conveying slapstick humor at all, which is troublesome, considering it is indeed the simplest method of obtaining laughs. A great indicator of an awful movie is when not even the most primitive form of comedy is achieved. Along with this strange hybrid of bad humor, the plot was also a prominent issue. It meandered along without the slightest direction, and finally ended sloppily in a cheesy and completely predictable way. Leslie Nielsen has certainly fallen from the graces, considering that he appeared in this awfully directed flick. His attempts at snide and clever commentary prove to be quite ridiculous and completely unnecessary. Also, Skeet Ulrich delivers a strange yet awful acting performance, and traces of failed Jim Carrey and Matthew Broderick mimicking attempts can be detected throughout. This film resembles a badly done high school video project, and I'd be surprised if an amateur member of the third period drama club couldn't deliver a more solid performance. If you're looking for awful slapstick, ghastly character developement, and an extremely flimsy plot, then Chilly Dogs is the movie for you. If you are searching for a decent use of two hours, then move right along. I am ashamed to have contributed at all to this movie's success, and hopefully others can now be hindered from making the same mistake.

• Jul 25, 2012

I truly don't find this movie worthy of even a single star. For the well-being of others, and to provide shelter from the absolute rock-bottom of cinematography, I need to give this movie a truly accurate review. First and foremost, the slapstick was absolutely atrocious throughout. In fact, I can hardly say that they succeeded in conveying slapstick humor at all. A great indicator of an awful movie is when not even the most primitive form of comedy is achieved. Along with this strange hybrid of bad humor, the plot also meandered along without any direction, and finally ended sloppily in a cheesy and completely predictable way. Leslie Nielsen has certainly fallen from the graces, considering that he appeared in this awfully directed flick. His attempts at snide and clever commentary prove to be quite ridiculous and completely unnecessary. Also, Skeet Ulrich delivers a strange yet awful acting performance, and traces of failed Jim Carrey and Matthew Broderick mimicking attempts can be detected throughout. This film resembles a badly done high school video project, and I'd be surprised if an amateur member of the 3rd period drama club couldn't deliver a more solid performance. If you're looking for awful slapstick, ghastly character development, and an extremely flimsy plot, then Chilly Dogs is the movie for you. If you are searching for a decent use of two hours, then move right along. I am ashamed to have contributed to this movie's success, and hopefully others can be hindered from making the same mistake.

• Feb 25, 2012

I enjoy watching this every time Leslie and Natasha are surpurb in this movie Lochlyn was a tad overused and underfunny. and the dogs were the movie . Oh Skeet kind of overdid it a lil the writing could have had just a tad less of him getting stepped on and the manhole cover ceased to be funny after the 2nd time

• Jul 05, 2011

This movie turned out to be really great after all, and reminded me of one thing, never LISTEN TO CRITICS. Skeet is excellent in it as the typical man who tries to much and always fails, but he's still very funny nonetheless. a great watch and family film(though a bit rude the young ones wouldn't wouldn't understand most of it.)Definitely worth a watch, especially for a Skeet fan. It starts out with Kevin(Skeet)working in a travel agency and he gets his grandfathers will where he must travel to Alask to earn his inheritance, and it all starts out from there. It'll make you laugh, cry and raise your voice. So as i said bore, don't listen to the other reviews, and go get yourself this DVD NOW!

• Jun 18, 2011

This was pretty awful. There was not a genuine laugh in the entire movie, and many of the gags were repeated though they were not funny the first time. I was hoping for more considering Leslie Neilson's comedic talents, but ALL acting talent was wasted here. If you want to see this movie done the right way, rent Snow Dogs

• Apr 16, 2011

Even when i was aware of how holed it was i was enjoying it anyway because i laughed out loud all the way trough. Cute and enjoyable.

• Mar 28, 2011

Pretty funny movie; downright stupid, but yet funny.

Pretty funny movie; downright stupid, but yet funny.