The Christmas Box Reviews

• Dec 27, 2016

A smaltzy, cheesy Hallmark-esque story that is completely forced and lacking in heart. Richard Thomas's portrayal of a driven businessman comes off as laughable and Maureen O'Hara's performance is more wooden than icy. Pass on this one.

• Dec 27, 2014

A slow start but a sweet movie...but don't watch with the elderly...

A slow start but a sweet movie...but don't watch with the elderly...

• Mar 01, 2014

really good really sad he was chasing the wrong things too

really good really sad he was chasing the wrong things too

• Nov 05, 2012

I love this movie! Such a wonderful cast!

I love this movie! Such a wonderful cast!

• Apr 18, 2012

A really sweet Christmas movie.

A really sweet Christmas movie.

• Feb 09, 2012

The Christmas Box is a prequel to the Timepiece. I have to say I relished the Timepiece more the Christmas Box. I felt that they pushed the story along instead of just letting the story unfold. Maybe it's because I saw the Timepiece first but I really wanted to see some of the back story to have come out more than just that she was a cranky old lady. I wanted to understand these characters and I did get that. Other than that it is a beautiful story with a wonderful message. www.what-to-watch.com

• Jan 21, 2011

Moving, funny, and absorbing, The Christmas Box is a well-acted Christmas flick.

• Dec 16, 2010

Moving, funny, and mysterious, The Christmas Box is a well-acted Christmas flick.

• NaWie M Super Reviewer
    Sep 12, 2010

This Movie has less to do with the spirit of the Christmas. Its not a typical Christmas Movie, but about a Family. I would recommend it.

• Sophie B Super Reviewer
    Dec 30, 2009

This was a sweet movie with all the Christmas enthusiasm and saddness that often accompanies the holidays. It was fairly interesting to watch however it wasn't anything amazing. There were some good plot twists and some parts were fairly unpredictable.