Coco - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Coco Reviews

February 16, 2019
Great story, but the cuts are just way too fast. It's like everyone's in a hurry. You can't really drive and pull a heavy emotional trailer with a fast little racing buggy. I just dont get it. What is the rush in movies? Does the audience need to leave soon?
February 16, 2019
I absolutely love Coco, it is one of my all time favourite animations and I loved the songs which were included. The best Pixar film since Wall-E
February 15, 2019
I was reluctant to see COCO given I thought that was a movie for kids but I had heard that Pixar implemented a Mexican tradition in one of his movies. I was sitting in my bedroom waiting whatever thing and honestly I really liked it.
The animation and colors are spectacular, the exploration of culture is done well, and I think the dubbing could not have been better.
As always a narrative of death in a kids movie is weird but Pixar knew how to do it, made It funny. During all the movie It makes you sing whit the catchy songs that the movie has. I really like Carlos Rivera, who is the singer in COCO.
In conclusion is a very good movie but not as a overcome movie if you have a family deceased... Is more to appreciate the Mexican tradition.
February 14, 2019
it's very beatiful. I LOVE COCO
February 14, 2019
One of the sweetest and deepest movies I have ever seen.
½ February 10, 2019
Tasty visual crusade with all the necessary ingredients to treasure Coco for a long time.
February 7, 2019
This is awesome! Highly recommend!
½ January 31, 2019
To be honest, the movie isn't that impressive. The plot is not innovative enough as it is incredibly predictable. Though the songs offered are absolutely fabulous.
½ January 27, 2019
Why oh why did they make this? It's just another "cultural" cash grab with unfunny jokes to set it up for kids. Coco, more like CrapCo.
January 26, 2019
Amazing Musical animation. Great songs
January 26, 2019
BEST MOVIE EVER MADE (after 2016 and before 2018)
January 25, 2019
I have always wanted a Pixar/Disney movie with a Mexican storyline and let me tell you, I have never cried over a movie and I ended up crying by the end of Coco.
January 23, 2019
This Movie is amazingggg!! By far one of the best Disney movies I've seen because it is the first movie about Mexican culture and traditions. It is a beautiful work of art and really depicts how beautiful death can be and that it doesn't end after death. La Catrina is a symbolic woman in Mexican culture because she is the one who chooses when you die in Mexican myths. I believe it depicts La Catrina as a majestic being and i love it!!!
January 22, 2019
Coco is a great family movie that really continues in the tradition of Pixar Animation Studios. While the overall story is one we have seen before, the incorporation of music as the central, driving force of the movie really spoke to me as a musician as well as a movie reviewer. I highly recommend watching this movie with boxxy software app to anyone who either enjoys music or movies.
January 20, 2019
crowd pleaser, just not so much for me....but giving it another go since i saw it on the plane on a tiny screen...
½ January 19, 2019
A really good musical. After getting out of the theatre the first thing i do is to download the original motion picture soundtrack. The music was just so good. A little predictable though it is the perfect movie for children. They treat death in such an amazing way.
January 19, 2019
I loved this film and and sobbed like a little kid at the end. A beautiful tribute to family, love and Mexican heritage (the later part done in such a nice genuine way that it doesn't feel the least bit preachy). The only hitch to this film is that its about death and unless you are ready to have "the talk" with your kids about what it means to die you may not want to share this film with young kids.
January 19, 2019
Music + depression. A perfect combo.
January 18, 2019
Man, Disney sure knows how to pull the tears from out of you. The part where the kid tries to desperately get his Great-grandmother out from her dementia for a brief moment and she sings along with him as she recognizes the song her father used to sing to her as a little girl is heartwrenching. Great movie.
January 14, 2019
In the oversaturated industry of Pixar/Disney movies, its always a shock when a new one completely blows your socks off and becomes an instant classic