Come on George Reviews

• Aug 01, 2009

Well on the DVD I have it went back to the menu five minutes before the end so I don't know if George won the race. Apparently this is a common fault on the Canal Plus Boxset so if anyone can enlighten me...having said that I bet nobody else watches 1939 films except me ! Anyway George is still a champion.......

• Jan 02, 2009

Amazingly funny... watched this on New Year's Day at my dad's house with my wife who didn't know who George Formby was. Completely daft but we couldn't stop laughing. Probably the best film ever made.And George plays a mean banjo-uke as well.