Comedown Reviews

• Dec 02, 2019

It had it's moments, I thought the film was boring at first until it gets to the horror and the thriller.

• Jan 31, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• May 27, 2016

British hoody drama as a group of young friends want to set up a pirate radio station in a disused block of flats....but someone isn't happy!

• Feb 25, 2016

What a load of rubbish.

What a load of rubbish.

• Mar 14, 2015

The director of `Kidulthood` has not made a single good film since his debut hit movie. Guess, the credit went to Noel Clarke.

• Mar 03, 2015

stylised but lacking in originality or any real feeling for the subcultural cast that exist in this abandoned tower block. You're quite happy then get slashed in fact!

• Feb 14, 2015

An urban brit horror. But stop right there - this is awful and unredeeming in any way. The vilest, nastiest group of yobs get terrorised in a disused tower block. Pretty much pointless and I don't know how I got through it.

• Jan 11, 2015

Awful, you know a film is shit when it says no poster found on flixster. DIRGE.

Awful, you know a film is shit when it says no poster found on flixster. DIRGE.

• Oct 11, 2014

Rather silly and utterly pointless. A Brit horror about a bunch of misfits in a deserted towerblock. Please remember in the future to add a member to the cast you actually care about.....

• Feb 27, 2014

Bunch of teenagers go on a trip then a mad man starts killing them one by one for no reason until all die except the two main characters, all slashers are becoming like this lately lacking creative stuff, and this one is a pure example.