Reviews

• Aug 26, 2020

It started slow at first and I laughed once. Eventually it picked up only with a good story that kept my attention. The ending was pretty good and the actors were very surprising to me! Very good cast! I saw the Twin Towers which I love to see in a movie because I will never FORGET! 3 stars...my review is professionally written..just my point of view

• Aug 18, 2012

2012-08-18 lewd at times - wouldn't want to watch it with kids or parents - but kind of cute.

• Jan 02, 2011

Love this movie....made me laugh a lot. A total unconventional love story.

Love this movie....made me laugh a lot. A total unconventional love story.

• Aug 27, 2010

Predictable, but cute.

Predictable, but cute.

• Mar 05, 2010

It could be because I'm home sick with nothing else to do, but this seemed like a cute little movie.

• Jan 20, 2010

Kind of different but funny..........

Kind of different but funny..........

• Sep 14, 2009

Nope, didn't like it.

Nope, didn't like it.

• Jun 16, 2009

Fairly simple, light drama/comedy exploring the concept about intercrossing paths. I caught it right past the title credits and since it is slow to pick up and with so little to stand out I had a hard time finding out the name (completely forgot the names of the characters). On its favor, it has some witty dialogues and also make you utter a couple of giggles. Jenny McCarthy had a good performace.

• Mar 27, 2009

Another movie that doesn't pick up til the end. Sometimes it fell VERY flat for me. I have a tough time believing Chris Eigeman as the leading man. I just adore Jenny McCarthy though. A movie that has its moments, something you may want to check out (Though I don't understand why there's a dog on the movie poster and Whitney has no pets. Strange.)

• Jun 15, 2008

Alright, but not as good as Dirty Love (with Jenny McCarthy).

Alright, but not as good as Dirty Love (with Jenny McCarthy).