Crazy People Reviews

• Aug 18, 2018

This is one of my favorite comedies of all time! Why it isn’t more recognized I’ll never understand. Has some genius, fall out of your seat funny moments. Highly recommended!

• Jun 13, 2016

Ad exec tells the truth in his advertising work and is admitted to a mental ward. It's at the mental ward that he befriends the patients and soon the patients are helping him with truthful advertising slogans that soon become revolutionary. This is arguably Moore's best comedy performance, unfortunately, Moore and this movie were overlooked at the time of the movies release date.

• Jan 13, 2014

Worth seeing just for the ridiculous ad slogans and insane asylum characters.

Worth seeing just for the ridiculous ad slogans and insane asylum characters.

• Dec 15, 2013

Emory Lesson works as an exec at a major ad agency. One day he decides to be brutally honest, in advertisements for some of the biggest products in the world. So the company commits him to a mental asylum. But then it it turns out that people love the truth.

• Oct 26, 2013

Okay, maybe 6/10 is generous, but there were some funny scenes that we're still chuckling about.

• Mar 29, 2013

A drop down laughing classic.

A drop down laughing classic.

• Oct 28, 2012

Exceptionally funny...Dudley Moore is comedy gold, difficult to believe this is over 20 years ago. God. Actually, scratch that - one star disappeared every 20 minutes after the opening sequence. Schmaltz...

• Jul 23, 2012

It's funny! Haven't seen this film since I was a kiddie!

It's funny! Haven't seen this film since I was a kiddie!

• Apr 15, 2012

this movie kept me laughing the whole time. one of dudley moore's funniest!

this movie kept me laughing the whole time. one of dudley moore's funniest!

• Feb 01, 2012

Dudley Moore is a great character actor, and he shines in this light-hearted film about truth in advertising. Although panned I thought it was hilarious.