Crossed Over Reviews

• Jun 25, 2013

Hard to watch... life is not so black-n-white...

Hard to watch... life is not so black-n-white...

• Mar 25, 2013

Kuolema on aina rankka aihe mutta tama elokuva ei niinkaan sykahdyttanyt.

Kuolema on aina rankka aihe mutta tama elokuva ei niinkaan sykahdyttanyt.

• Dec 09, 2012

I had no idea when I started watching this movie, that it was a true story....until I heard the name, Karla Faye Tucker.....sad, depressing, but very well told.....another reminder that the death penalty has no place in civil society.....

• Cynthia S Super Reviewer
    Apr 03, 2012

Pretty good. Nothing wrong with this film..it's just that there isn't that much memorable about it either. Seems like I have seen this before, but with other deathrow inmates. Diane Keaton does add a little spark to this rather average movie. Just a little, though.

• Jul 10, 2011

I actually really liked this movie had a lot of interesting themes to explore and things to think about. The acting was good the story line moved at a good pace. The acting was believable. I say give it a watch.

• May 24, 2011

Promotes solid Christian values. Gets a little too dramatic in many parts but overall is satisfying- especially the happy bits.

• Mar 17, 2011

I haven't read the book and I'm completely unfamiliar with the true events this movie is based on, but I found the movie more or less interesting. It's not something I'd be likely to watch again, and honestly if it hadn't been available to watch online I may not have bothered at all. But it kept my interest for the most part, which is more than can be said for some other films of its type that I've seen recently. The performances by Diane Keaton and Jennifer Jason Leigh are solid. This isn't fantastic, but it's worth seeing.

• Jun 02, 2010

I found the story to be a very interesting one, one that I haven't seen before.

I found the story to be a very interesting one, one that I haven't seen before.

• Feb 02, 2010

Spoilers! Tells the story of a son who went missing and they try and investigate with what as happened. In the end they find out that he as been mudered and they try and find out which women were there drunk that night because they think a drunk woman and killed him.In the end a mothers friend got executed for a terrible crime she had commited. This film starts off pretty slow and the story continues being slow moving but not in a bad way.Eventhough the storyline wasn't fastly done it did have a detailed plot that should be entertaining for alot of the audience. This film was a very good film and was delivered to a standard that had it being entertaining for its viewers to view.It does have parts such as the storyline and acting that does stop it from becoming a masterpiece but its still an entertaining film and is worth finding time to view this murder,mystery.This film is not predictable and when you start watching it this film delivers well that forces its viewers to keep their eyes glued to the screen.The film is emotional and sad in parts but also really Interesting. This film may not be a popular one but this film is more entertaining than alot of popular films.The film is emotional,original,touching,suspenseful,Ineresting and is just worth the watch. As I have said its not a masterpiece and there are ways in which the storyline can be improved but its entertaining and its still highly reccomended regardless that it may not be the most entertaining well delivered film ever for its audience. Overall this film is worth watching.It was very well delivered and was entertaining also.It may not be the masterpiece some says it is as I have said.But eventhough this storyline is slow moving throughout it still as what I expect from a film and is Interesting for all audience to view.Some weak parts but otherwise a Interesting and fun and entertaining film to view and even a film I wouldn't mind viewing and rewatching sometime.I guess its hard though as its not probably a popular film and may not be on tele for a while. Still though I highly reccomend this one.

• Dec 18, 2009

A very insightful and inspirational story with stellar performances by Keaton and Leigh. Touching and yet chilling at the same time.