Cruel World Reviews

• Dec 04, 2020

Good lord what a pile of crap. Lazy premise, terrible acting, pointless, boring. If your here for the slashing, just fast forward. Or don't watch it at all. Probably your best option

• Jul 22, 2016

Typical, cheesy and tame. But still, I guess it's an alright way to waste some time... Edward Furlong needs to stay in the 90s where he belongs though.

• Mar 22, 2015

A mixture between b movie and fear factor. very watchable but ridiculous at times. Edward Furlong plays himself witch is the only believable thing about this movie. But it still has its moments. A movie to watch in between movies.

• Dec 11, 2013

While certainly entertaining in parts, the poor concept & over-acting brings it down and it ends up being a bit of a mess.

• Jun 08, 2013

A disgusted, annoying, sadistic,: insane television producer of a reality TV show is the villain of this b-grade film. Overall it moved along quickly and covered all of its bass.

• Apr 28, 2013

76% Maybe if something like this happened in the real world, "reality" shows would get the axe. We can only pray.

• Apr 24, 2013

The only thing 'Cruel', is that this movie was made and I lost over an hour of my life watching this. Most dumb movie I've ever watched. Horrible acting, Edward Furlong is just annoying in this. Its SAW's worst nightmare.

• Apr 01, 2013

a new perspective on horror, nothing groundbreaking, but it's so bad, it's kind of laughable, and furlong is so over the top he keeps you laughing and watching. A watchable affair for a C-Movie

• Jan 02, 2013

Most definitely one of the worst pieces of schlock ever filmed. I think it was supposed to be a satiric take on reality TV, but with the horrible script, terrible acting, enormous plot holes, and awful execution, it is impossible to know for sure. Which is actually a shame because the concept is quite good and has a lot of potential.

• Sep 10, 2012