Cry Baby Killer Reviews

• Feb 02, 2013

Interesting to see a 21-year-old Jack Nicholson in his first movie. Nothing else interesting about this, however...

• Sep 19, 2012

Salvo por ser la primer aparición de Jack Nicholson esta película no ofrece nada, mala historia, malas actuaciones y mal todo, aunque debo confesar que es divertido ver cine de los cincuentas.

• Jun 14, 2012

A film that's a B movie gem, special because of Jack's first screen appearance and well done at it's time from Roger Corman!!

• Oct 27, 2010

"Cuz when that door opens I'm gonna die. And I'm not ready yet, I've got things to do." Jack Nicholson, in his screen debut, plays a heartbroken punk kid who takes hostages when his love turns sour. It's a strong performance from young Nicholson, but once the media circus kicks off and the boorish police negotiations start the film looses a little of the intro's oomph. It's worth checking out as a history lesson, but Cry-Baby Killer doesn't quite fire on all cylinders. VF.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 05, 2010

This is Nicholson's first big movie role, and he does his best, but the story is predictable, and the themes are heavy handed. Overall, not such a good movie, but it's interesting to see anyway.

• Apr 08, 2010

Filmul de debut al lui Jack Nicholson.

Filmul de debut al lui Jack Nicholson.

• Oct 10, 2009

Good little movie with Nicholson.

Good little movie with Nicholson.

• Aug 02, 2009

Too short I wish a little more story was put in but Jack Nicholson still fun

Too short I wish a little more story was put in but Jack Nicholson still fun

• Sep 25, 2007

Loved this movie! A VERY young Jack Nicholson stars in a Roger Corman teenage deliquint film playing a troubled & sensetive high school kid who takes revenge on a gang of bullies & winds up holding 2 people hostage.