Curly Sue Reviews

• Jul 09, 2020

This movie is nostalgic, heartwarming, and just great. It was so nice to see another curly girl represented as a child!

• Apr 27, 2020

This is a great movie brought to us by the late, great John Hughes. I am lost as to why the scores are so low. It has laughs and tear jerking moments. Casting was great, and story was touching. Steve Carell and Fred Thompson even play their small roles well. If you like other John Hughes masterpieces, you will probably also enjoy Curly Sue.

• Apr 17, 2020

This was a very crafted film for the family.Underrated to say the least .

This was a very crafted film for the family.Underrated to say the least .

• Feb 13, 2020

I like the fact that this was driven by a little girl Shirley Temple style. She did a great job.

• Jan 18, 2020

It was good my dad and I love it.💙💚💙💚💙

It was good my dad and I love it.💙💚💙💚💙

• Dec 15, 2019

I love how cute it is without having to try hard. It's a classic 90s movie and my kids and I love it!

• Sep 28, 2019

I loved this movie as a kid.

I loved this movie as a kid.

• Feb 07, 2019

Love this film always have since i was a child, dont no why so many people are giving bad reviews, clearly dont no what there talking about!!

• Dec 21, 2018

Dont understand such low ratings. Predictable yes, but touching and cute Christmas time story.

• Dec 19, 2018

I don't care what people say I really enjoy this movie. I've watched it since I was a kid and I find the acting great, and heartwarming at the end. Also Alison Porter is just funny and adorable in this movie.