D3: The Mighty Ducks Reviews

• Jan 17, 2019

It starts to go down here

It starts to go down here

• May 26, 2018

So this is the last time we will see the Ducks I wish they would make more of them

• Feb 17, 2018

This is the Final movie of the Ducks such a funny movie that I enjoyed the JV has to play the Varsity team find out what happens

• Mar 12, 2017

I may be against the grain but, while the first Mighty Ducks movie has the most nostalgia and seems to be immune to the overly stereotypical approach, D3 is the series at its finest (quality-wise). D3 carries on pretty much all of the D2 squad and follows them into a prep high-school setting that feels more like college. I love this movie the most because its heart is bigger and its real-life application is significantly stronger, making it more believable. D3 keeps a little of the franchise's fun-loving self, but the rest is a tale of rising above your nemesis by bettering yourself. Anyone that's not overly critical should find something to like about this final Ducks movie.

• Dec 16, 2016

Teaches us all of valuable life lesson, that teamwork is important and can help us achieve great things.

• Jul 06, 2016

Has a similar plot to the Karate Kid, how original!

Has a similar plot to the Karate Kid, how original!

• Feb 21, 2016

Las cosas vuelven a ponerse algo más interesantes en esta última entrega, especialmente con algunas subtramas, pero es posible la peor de la saga.

• Feb 20, 2016

Great ending to a great series!

Great ending to a great series!

• Jan 28, 2016

This is the last series to the Mighty Ducks this time they're in high school and they have scholarships to playing hockey. I like the coach the new coaches name is coach o Ryan he is sarcastic and funny and there are funny parts in this movie I like the background music so it's a good movie to watch.