Dangerous Ishhq - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dangerous Ishhq Reviews

½ August 3, 2013
Interesting concept that could have been executed better.
December 29, 2012
Pretty good suspense thriller for an Indian movie.
November 2, 2012
This is one of the more weird Bollywood flicks i have seen in awhile a mix drama horror supernatural flick that involves a young couple that are in love etc.. the normal over dramatised film making is there and the story is a little wayward from reality but what else would you expect from a Bollywood flick. The two lovers wanna get married etc then out of the blue kidnappers come and grab him and take him away then the movie turns drama all the way they go after the people asking for the ransom then the girl well there is a scene where she is hypnotised and then we get to see that they grabbed him based on the two lovers coming from two different religious and cultural backgrounds she is Pakistani and she is Hindustani. A tale that has been told over and over.
To me personally you just need a little understanding of indian history and know how and why the divide happen but the basics are due to religion it was split like the got partition magic or F disk and split India into 3 you have india which is secular then you have Pakistan which is mostly Muslim and then you have Bangladesh which is also Muslim.
I do get what this movie is trying to get across but if you want to see a really good movie that gets that message across soo much better watch Verra Zerra a top notch movie this comes in after way after.
The songs are good not the best but they are passable. The only issue i had with this film was the guy who created the subtitles did not cover all the dialogue correctly.
In the end it turns into a tragic Romeo Juliet love story with a twist.
Ohh and for my non Bollywood friends the title means dangerous love.
½ September 1, 2012
28/08/12 with Mom

The begining was slow, and the new comer was not great. But Karishma Kapoor was excellent! Love her and the story does get better as it goes along! ^_^
½ August 13, 2012
I cannot believe LA Times reviewed this film. Timepass if you have no desire to use any part of your intellect.
July 22, 2012
This movie was GREAT! Great acting, great stories-great music. I LOVED it!!
Hoping to see more movies like this!!
OK, I am not a movie critic-and question the abilities of those who posted the reviews earlier. The only one that I feel that comes close to being fair is Maitland McDonough's. The main theme of the movie is, "Searching for her Love...Through many Lives... That was enough to hook me and I'm so glad it did. I prefer movies from India. I think the Past Life Regression was handled accurately as well as the explanations.
Karisma Kapoor and Rajniesh Duggal (yummy! ;) were great. I enjoy a movie to watch the movie. And speaking about time traveling...I looked forward to "Midnight In Paris"...but got bored and didn't finish it. Hollywood should sit back and take note-a lot of the movie going public just doesn't have a taste for movies based on Comic Strips and the endless sequel prequel series.
July 16, 2012
Woow... Really gr8 Movie... Impressive story even thou it was more fictional than really. Would recommend to everyone who like suspense and mystery type movies.
May 13, 2012
A Great comeback for Karisma Kapoor. It's like she never left, and as she put it,'she was on a maternity leave'. With her as the protagonist ,Vikram Bhatt playing director to his favourite genre- thriller, and the theme of past life regression....the movie turns out to be a real winner.
½ May 12, 2012
What a Bakwaas movie waste of time, money and talent