Dead Man on Campus Reviews

• Aug 22, 2019

I think dead man on campus is one of the most underrated movies of all time. Most people brush it off as a stupid college movie but I think it's so much more than that. Not only is the script hilarious, with its jokes perfectly timed and quotable, but the character's are so well thought out. For example, the character of Pickles is so well set up- in the beginning of the movie, we see that he's homesick because he brings a blender from his house with him to college because it reminds him of home. Later when we find out that he attempts to kill himself, Cooper says "I didn't even know he was depressed". This movie is never appreciated for it's spark of a well-needed conversation about how much pressure school puts on young people. Dead man on campus spoke out about mental illness in 1998, when it was a taboo. The ending of the movie where, through Josh's narration, we learn that he changes his major to psychology because he enjoys it more. It's such a nice way to wrap up the movie because it shows its audience that they should study what makes them happy and to put their mental health first, always. Sometimes, I feel really sad that this movie has gone out of print, because it's less available for young people to discover and fall in love with. I'll always appreciate it as a great movie. F, 17 years old.

• Jun 02, 2019

Stupid movie that's fun to watch.

Stupid movie that's fun to watch.

• Apr 16, 2019

Always loved this one maybe its because i grew up watching saved by the bell in the mornings before school or maybe its because i could see my self partying with these guys and participating in all the hijinx and shenanigans but i like this one. cmon one of the best raps by cliff O'malley. My name is cliff brother of joe i got me some crack and want me some hoes hahah now thats funny deff recomend this to high school and college age stoners

• Mar 06, 2019

this is a GREAT MOVIE!! cult classic. don't listen to the other reviews,. iits even funnier if you smoke out...

• Feb 12, 2019

Oh come on!!! Dead Man on Campus gets so little love. And deservedly so, because it is a terrible film and really exploitative of a sensitive matter for "youths", whoever the fuck they are... now; I was one when it came out- not so much anymore but this is steadily inching into the category of a tangent. Yes, it has a depraved sensibility but it is also pretty funny. On yet another tangent I once met Mark-Paul Gosselaar at a water park. For reals. Anyhow, 3.5 all day bitches.

• Oct 29, 2018

i thought this was a pretty funny movie esp with zack being in it

i thought this was a pretty funny movie esp with zack being in it

• Jan 12, 2018

Pretty funny. Not a classic but worth a watch.

Pretty funny. Not a classic but worth a watch.

• Aug 05, 2017

In my opinion, this is one of the better college movies. Had many good laughs with this movie!

• Jul 20, 2017

I've seen the other reviews and I believe they just don't get get dark comedy's. Yes maybe it a little predictable are times but it unique and I really enjoyed it. It's got a good supporting cast and Mark-Paul Gossler is very good playing someone quite different from Zack Morris. Don't think about it to much enjoy the craziness.

• Feb 22, 2017

Still fun as hell, even if it's a bit dated. Munro is hilarious in it.

Still fun as hell, even if it's a bit dated. Munro is hilarious in it.