Dead Man on Campus Reviews

• Jun 02, 2019

Stupid movie that's fun to watch.

Stupid movie that's fun to watch.

• Apr 16, 2019

Always loved this one maybe its because i grew up watching saved by the bell in the mornings before school or maybe its because i could see my self partying with these guys and participating in all the hijinx and shenanigans but i like this one. cmon one of the best raps by cliff O'malley. My name is cliff brother of joe i got me some crack and want me some hoes hahah now thats funny deff recomend this to high school and college age stoners

• Mar 06, 2019

this is a GREAT MOVIE!! cult classic. don't listen to the other reviews,. iits even funnier if you smoke out...

• Feb 12, 2019

Oh come on!!! Dead Man on Campus gets so little love. And deservedly so, because it is a terrible film and really exploitative of a sensitive matter for "youths", whoever the fuck they are... now; I was one when it came out- not so much anymore but this is steadily inching into the category of a tangent. Yes, it has a depraved sensibility but it is also pretty funny. On yet another tangent I once met Mark-Paul Gosselaar at a water park. For reals. Anyhow, 3.5 all day bitches.

• Oct 29, 2018

i thought this was a pretty funny movie esp with zack being in it

i thought this was a pretty funny movie esp with zack being in it

• Jan 12, 2018

Pretty funny. Not a classic but worth a watch.

Pretty funny. Not a classic but worth a watch.

• Aug 05, 2017

In my opinion, this is one of the better college movies. Had many good laughs with this movie!

• Jul 20, 2017

I've seen the other reviews and I believe they just don't get get dark comedy's. Yes maybe it a little predictable are times but it unique and I really enjoyed it. It's got a good supporting cast and Mark-Paul Gossler is very good playing someone quite different from Zack Morris. Don't think about it to much enjoy the craziness.

• Feb 22, 2017

Still fun as hell, even if it's a bit dated. Munro is hilarious in it.

Still fun as hell, even if it's a bit dated. Munro is hilarious in it.

• Jul 12, 2016

Dead Man On Campus is your average college comedy but with a unique twist and benefits from funny performances by Tom Everett Scott and Mark-Paul Gosselaar.