Dead Men Walking Reviews

• Oct 31, 2012

Despite its low budget, it's one of the best zombie movies ever.

Despite its low budget, it's one of the best zombie movies ever.

• Oct 28, 2012

Asylum films are never good, so I wasn't surprised that this completely sucked. But the worst thing about it is the absolutely terrible acting. The plot is actually mildly entertaining, but it's almost impossible to watch because there is a complete lack of talent on all sides. I did laugh once or twice, but I'm pretty sure it was for the wrong reasons.

• Sep 07, 2012

*Spoiler* lol It was a pretty good movie overall, but I don't really like that it had the same ending as Night Of The Living Dead with the survivor getting shot.

• Jun 09, 2012

One of my top zombie pics.

One of my top zombie pics.

• May 28, 2012

This was better than I thought it would be. Good gore. I suspected an ending like Night of the Living Dead. I knew she would die like that.

• Jul 08, 2011

Great idea for a movie. Visually great. Fantastic makeup and realistic transformations. Poor acting and dialogue at times.

• Jacob P Super Reviewer
    Jun 01, 2011

One of the only Asylum films I like because 1. It has zombies 2. it has blood 3. it takes place in a prison. But the effects and acting were pretty bad.

• Mar 26, 2011

Good idea for a movie. Visually great. Fantastic makeup, especially. Poor acting and dialogue at times.

• Mar 10, 2011

Not worth it, wasn't even paying attention. Boring.

Not worth it, wasn't even paying attention. Boring.

• Jan 21, 2011

Terrible, but spectacular gore effects.

Terrible, but spectacular gore effects.