Delta of Venus Reviews

• Sep 15, 2016

SNORE!! It's basically the Fifty Shades of Gray (I'm assuming at least; never saw it, never read it) and Eyes Wide Shut of the early 1990's, set in the 1940's. There's not much of a story, and it's very predictable.

• Apr 15, 2014

Wow, um... Alarming. To say the least. But when it wasn't just the two main characters doinking, it was good. But a warning, the end will make you cry. And Costas Mandylor is dangerously sexy. I don't understand why this film has such a low critic rating. Acting: 3/5 (Apart from Costas which is 5/5) Score & Soundtrack: 4/5 Plot: 3/5 Character Development: 4/5 Over All: 3/5. (Good/O.K)

• Cita W Super Reviewer
    Jul 25, 2012

I haven't read Anais Nin's book that this movie is based on but I can tell that this movie butchered the shit out of that book.

• Feb 16, 2011

A film that tried so hard to be deep, yet seemed shallow throughout.

A film that tried so hard to be deep, yet seemed shallow throughout.

• Dec 07, 2010

Wow! Everyone hates this film, lol. I guess you have to be an Anais Nin fan to appreciate it.

• Oct 18, 2010

The only redeeming quality is the gorgeous manner in which Paris is photographed.

• Sep 20, 2010

I don't have enogh star to rate it. king knows how to use women's beauty and sensuality in his work. 2 thumbs up for him.

• May 16, 2010

interesting; yet weak. i hate the mopey voice of the lead actress - it sounds like she is constantly depressed [maybe she was?] at least there was a bit of a story behind this movie; but not substantial enough to inspire me.

• Jun 11, 2009

Makes me wonder why people do what they do when they know it will only cause problems.

• May 20, 2009

how else do young women come into themselves and awaken as sexual beings unless its at the hands of an older man. i would have liked it more if it was a silent picture, but sex does sell. i have read other works by A.N and im sure the book is much better than the movie.