Depeche Mode 101 Reviews

• Sep 22, 2019

One of the very greatest concert films of all time.

One of the very greatest concert films of all time.

• Aug 05, 2015

I honestly never got why the kids were in this movie. I always thought the movie would have been better without the group of kids following the band. After listening to the additional audio tracks from the producer/director....it makes more sense now. It is a great concert DVD, and really captures a great moment in Depeche Mode's career.

• Jan 22, 2013

Caught most of this on TV. Solid doc. about these guys. Might pick it up sometime if I can find it on DVD somewhere.

• Jan 09, 2013

The teens on the journey to see Mode, are a little annoying; other than that, a great insight into one of the greatest (and largely underrated) bands ever, around one of their best albums. The Rose Bowl finale is jawdropping.

• Feb 10, 2012

Easy to watch tour video which shows they are not the out of control rockers you generally see in this genre of cinema.

• Jul 31, 2010

Legen.....wait for it....dary.... what more can you say about this?

Legen.....wait for it....dary.... what more can you say about this?

• Apr 03, 2010

i caught it a few months ago on fuse 'it was a pleasant surprise for sure.

i caught it a few months ago on fuse 'it was a pleasant surprise for sure.

• Jan 31, 2010

This is the kind of "reality show" people should watch. A group of fans are followed on their craziness about Depeche Mode, from their homes to the live concert at Rose Bowl, including their trip on the road. A great documentary to any lover of DM and good music.

• Aug 20, 2009

• Jul 25, 2009

Not a fan of DM but thoroughly enjoyed this doc about the band and the fans.

Not a fan of DM but thoroughly enjoyed this doc about the band and the fans.