Dinner with Friends Reviews

• Aug 12, 2019

Somewhat stiff and artificial, definitely felt like a play. Despite all their pseudo psycho blabbing, the characters stayed shallow and annoying.

• Aug 04, 2015

I loved it. It's such an intense drama about relationships and marriage and what happens over the years. Completely realistic. This movie is probably fairly obscure to find, but I randomly own it and finally watched it. It's a rough watch, solely based on the dialogue. Nothing else really. The points made in the conversation are hard hitting and can affect anybody's relationship, it doesn't matter who it is. An amazing film for anyone to watch.

• Sep 24, 2014

The worst film I have ever seen. As one other person posted... over-dramatic.

The worst film I have ever seen. As one other person posted... over-dramatic.

• Jun 19, 2013

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

• Nov 05, 2012

TV may be mostly a wasteland these days, but every once in a while, a fine original film shows up on the tube. `Dinner With Friends' is certainly in that category. It takes the viewer deeply into the relationship between two couples and within each. An original Playwright brought to HBO is clever, entertaining and simplistic. The ending is a great twist- just when you think your know your friends... everything is an illusion.

• Apr 27, 2012

A character and dialogue-driven gem backed by an all-star cast.

A character and dialogue-driven gem backed by an all-star cast.

• Jul 21, 2011

Click : http://www.famalegoods.com jordan shoes $32 nike shox $32 Christan Audigier bikini $23 Ed Hardy Bikini $23 Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15 ed hardy short_tank_woman$16 Sandal$32 christian loubo utin $80 Sunglass $15 COACH_Necklace $27 handbag $33AF tank woman $17 puma slipper woman $30 http://www.famalegoods.com

• Dec 27, 2010

I really didn't get this movie at all and maybe it's because I'm not married but I found it boring and there was way to much foul language in it.

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Nov 28, 2010

Perhaps I am not enough of an intellectual, but I had difficulties with this movie. I find the discussion of what keeps a marriage fresh an interesting topic, but I did not find the behaviour of the four main characters useful as a learning exercise, nor super entertaining as entertainment.

• Jun 19, 2010

A very boring, odd, cold, unemotional movie about love and friendship. It was so boring we didn't watch the ending. Skip this one.