Disorderlies Reviews

• Oct 22, 2017

Comedy is the order of the day in this decent film starring the Fat Boys who are hired as incompetent orderlies to speed the demise of an indebted man's wealthy, but ailing, uncle. I did appreciate the cameo of Cheap Trick's Rick Neilson.

• Sep 18, 2016

This movie was funny and entertaining then it was funny some more and entertaining some more. A slice of pure 80's greatness....

• Dec 06, 2013

Watched this when I was younger, and thought I'd revisit it again, bad mistake. The movie is pretty bad. The Fat Boys have a certain charm...but not enough to carry an entire film. Was funny watching Ralph Bellamy in a film for the 2nd time in less than a week(also in "Trading Places".) Skip it!

• Jul 27, 2012

I saw it in the theaters back in '87. 25 years later, it still makes me laugh!

I saw it in the theaters back in '87. 25 years later, it still makes me laugh!

• Jul 23, 2012

A must see MOVIE! So funny!

A must see MOVIE! So funny!

• Jun 16, 2012

awww snap does this movie bring back memories of the 80s

awww snap does this movie bring back memories of the 80s

• Feb 27, 2012

The Fat Boys in their first and sadly only movie. Great movie to laugh at and not with. Ralph Bellamy looks suitably embarrassed as he uses 80's rap slang like "buggin'" and "wack". Truly pitiful. Also there are some baffling cameos by Rick Neilson of Cheap Trick and The Beach Boys!!

• Jan 07, 2012

The Fat Boys are a lame relic of the 80s.

The Fat Boys are a lame relic of the 80s.

• Jan 03, 2012

Old school delirium! Late 1980s version of Larry, Moe, & Curly... Wipeout.

Old school delirium! Late 1980s version of Larry, Moe, & Curly... Wipeout.

• Nov 24, 2011