Do Knot Disturb Reviews

• Nov 09, 2010

Normally don't mind Govinda type nonsense comedy...but this was especially horrible

• Jun 03, 2010

Pretty Funny & Entertaining! I don't know but Govinda gee somehow makes everyday normal situation hard not 2 laugh about!

• May 29, 2010

just a simple timepass during flight,not many scenes that were very very good...govinda was not bad tho,the plot could have been much much better

• Mar 07, 2010

Day: Sunday Date: 29 Nov 2009 Time: 10.30 pm With: No one On: PC Govinda is good.

• Jan 04, 2010

The premise is pretty interesting but the acting is just sub-par for me. Govinda and Ritesh were fine but everyone else would just flake out. It has its funny moments so it wasnt horrible. It'd be okay for a dvd at home type of movie.

• Dec 29, 2009

a serio, isto é um atentado...

a serio, isto é um atentado...

• Dec 27, 2009

maddddddddddddddddddddz nice but hard to understand cuz the sub go madddddddddddd fast but still a ver nice movie.luv ritesh he madddddddddddddddd cute nd i luv the way he acts

• Dec 27, 2009

Dissapointing, was expecting laughs but received none. Gave up halfway.

Dissapointing, was expecting laughs but received none. Gave up halfway.

• Nov 29, 2009

• Nov 21, 2009

It was very funny and a typical Govinda movie. Although the movie is worth watching for the Govinda's special dialogue: "Hey Doly Doly Doly Doly" The acting is superb by Govinda and a great laughter. I highly recommend this!