Doghouse Reviews

• Mar 17, 2021

Trashy, goofy and gory. It's a silly little zombie comedy that is ripe for causing outrage in today's climate. There's a couple funny bits, but it's overall far too dumb to hold up.

• Feb 18, 2021

People not enjoying this film to the point of anger is very weird. Such a good film

• Jan 10, 2021

Probably the most haunting and scariest horror movie of all time The acting was superb! Special effects excellent, no nonsense serious horror film no comical parts! Leaves evil dead and night of the living dead in its wakes I couldn't sleep after watching this spooky horror not one to be missed if you wanna be scared outta ya wits ☠️👽👻

• Mar 19, 2018

Malisima. No se toma asi misma demasiado en serio, pero aun asi no hace gracia

Malisima. No se toma asi misma demasiado en serio, pero aun asi no hace gracia

• Jun 03, 2016

Stuck it on the TV for the actors in it, turned it off before ending.

Stuck it on the TV for the actors in it, turned it off before ending.

• Apr 06, 2016

Flawed but fun zombie movie.

Flawed but fun zombie movie.

• Apr 01, 2016

Mad, lightweight, silly and very British. Not anywhere near as classy as Shaun of The Dead and typical Danny Dyer fayre which should give anyone a good idea of what bang you get for your buck. Effects are passable and there's just enough humour to forgive it for much of it's amateurish quality. Go into it expecting a low grade zombie romp with a few cans of decent beer and you'll be fine for a weekend giggle. If you're after anything more than that, grab something else.

• Jan 28, 2015

Probably one of the worst films I've ever seen. Abysmal.

Probably one of the worst films I've ever seen. Abysmal.

• Oct 19, 2014

There are a few laughs, but this movie sucks all around. I can't believe it was recommended to me as surprisingly good and funny as hell....they must have been drunk.

• Aug 23, 2014

It's a mix and match, the humor didn't really hit me and the battle of the sexes aspect was a bit distasteful at times. It's still rather fun, good gore, and a lot of gross moments. It could be better, but it still felt well-made for a indie zombie flick.