Don't Kill It Reviews

• Jun 08, 2020

Never was a big fan of Dolph but he was great; he definitely carried the movie to a higher level. There were a lot of quirky characters in this movie contrasted to 2 dimensional personalities in most B movies. I don't consider this a B movie, though. Watchable and rewatchable.

• Jun 02, 2020

Very cheaply done, both how the film is shot and the effects. It is an interesting concept, that has been done better in other movie. In particular, Fallen with Denzel Washington. They call a "town" meeting and only 30 people are there. Yet the exterior shots of the town show a sizable size. Of course, the blood bath commences. I can't believe someone actually wrote the words spoken in this movie in a script, it is like bad improvisation. The direction is even worse.

• Dec 26, 2019

Tongue-in-cheek demon hunt with lots of gore, but basically, it's just run-of-the-mill fare.

• Nov 15, 2019

Don’t kill it tries to be like Sam Rami would’ve made 20 years ago but it fall short. The acting is awful, the movie is too short, and there really isn’t a whole lot of killings until the end. It’s cheesy and ridiculous. Some fun can be had with this movie but overall doesn’t really do but I was hoping for it to do.

• Nov 15, 2019

• Oct 20, 2019

What a waste of time. Terrible movie. How it could receive such a high rating is completely beyond me.

• Nov 30, 2018

Although a touch overly campy at parts, Don't Kill It is a fun horror/comedy in the same vein of the Evil Dead.

• Nov 30, 2018

People of a certain age will renember raiding their oldest siblings VHS stack for cheap gore fest/slasher movies. Inevitably, the acting was piss poor, the plot detail laughable and the production quality awful. At no point could you take it seriously, never mind (up yours, Mary Whitehouse) be affected by it. Society was never going to be undermined by pantomime horror. Watching this took me right back to those heady days of Driller Killer and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Like this, you couldn't decide if they were trying to be funny or just accidentally laughable. Nostslgia buzz aside - for which it gets it's star from me -this is pretty terrible stuff. One detail sums it up. The initial 'investigation' - and i use that term looselt -cites three separate triple homicides. A cursory count reveals two, followed by four then the triple. No amount of dry ice fog can disguise that maths. Dry ice fog! The most astonishing thing of all is that Netflix lists this under critically acclaimed movies.

• Nov 02, 2018

Action pact and entertaining. Good retro demon hunting movie.

Action pact and entertaining. Good retro demon hunting movie.

• Oct 22, 2018