Dragon Fighter Reviews

• May 13, 2016

Dragon Fighter has a weird set up. Constantly displaying too camera angles at once, it gets distracting and unappealing. The plot is a bit dumb, but fun. Sadly the dragon doesn't do much but stalk the hallways. The CGI isn't too impressive either. Really, outside of the concept, nothing about the film is memorable.

• Apr 08, 2016

From the chintzy CGI to the horrid acting and script, this is a loser throughout. A rogue scientist is bent on cloning dinosaurs without sharing this knowledge with his team. Disaster ensures, in every sense of the word both on the screen and in the story itself. Save yourself. Don't feed your curiosity.

• Mar 16, 2012

As much as I love dragons, and how I wish there were more Dragon films, this one was just didn't make it to be a great one. Just go watch Reign of Fire.

• Jan 29, 2012

The most blatant rip-off of ALIEN I have ever seen!. Cain (here we go) is a tough as nails military man teddy bear, who fights a CGI dragon. The CGI is the least of this movie's problems. There's overkill on the split screen action (at one point there's six differnt points of veiw) and the laughable weapons! A tranquilizer shotgun! What a contraption! I can go on but I'll cut it short. I tend to like these cheeseball flicks but this one takes itself to serious.

• Sep 23, 2011

The storyline was cliche and overused, but the dragon effects in this movie are actually quite good, and make it one worth watching. The last fight in particular shows how majestic the beast is.

• Wahida K Super Reviewer
    May 04, 2011

Dragons did exist, they are not a Legend. The last Dragon died in 15th Century so far my knowledge. Thanks to SAT1 Documentary in 2008. Well I am not here to teach History. This Movie was Interesting. I would recommend it.

• Mar 22, 2011

This film was always a child hood favorite I liked all of the action It packed along with horror this could be...is the best Dragon film of all time Dean Cain is one of the best B movie actors of all time the story was also very simple and solid not that predictible Im shocked Acting B Horror B Story B

• Jan 10, 2011

Typical b movie. Don't expect much.

Typical b movie. Don't expect much.

• Feb 09, 2010

silly, cheesy b-movie fun.

silly, cheesy b-movie fun.

• Aug 26, 2009