Drone Reviews

• May 08, 2019

A turgidly slow, self-indulgent and completely boring film. Mixing a relatively interesting story about the radicalisation of muslims by American drone bombing with the most wearisome domestic drama. 90 minutes of life I'll never get back.

• Mar 01, 2019

This film is good filler time in the plane maybe. It tries to poke at our fears and racism.

• Apr 27, 2018

bad acting...dumb plot...did I mention bad acting?

bad acting...dumb plot...did I mention bad acting?

• Feb 04, 2018

For a right action, given a wrong message! Another terrorism sympathiser film. This is a second film to I watch which highlighted evil wins over good. That too coming from a nation like Canada is a bad example. The other film was 'The Wall'. There should be no mercy on terrorism and pisslam. If the characters, geographically altered to another continent, then it would have been a nice thriller with a message. The tagline was worst. You can't choose wisely, because there's no good terrorism and bad terrorism. Anyhow, Seasn Bean was good. Except the opening, it is a one day event film and most of the film take place in a house. The film was one sided perspective. Hence it gave a wrong message! I don't know why some filmmaker set to give people wrong information. It's only nurturing evil over good. This film could set a box office record in the middle-east, but not in the good part of the world. Easily a skippable film of the year, decade and forever. 1/10

• Dec 17, 2017

Sad, tedious, edgy & awkward little confrontation of a CiA mercenary contractor with the collateral damage of their prey.

• Nov 14, 2017

Such a slow and uninteresting film

Such a slow and uninteresting film

• Nov 01, 2017

Slow, boring, and completely predictable. Drone wastes a good cast on a lame story.

• Oct 13, 2017

Felt like I was watching a bad made for DVD movie. Disjointed storyline with unsystematic characters, bad acting and boring story line.

• Sep 11, 2017

Neil is a high-level private drone contractor who spends his workdays flying covert missions then returns to a family life of suburban mediocrity. Not even Neil's wife or his son know about his secret life. But Neil's juggling act of husband, father and armchair warrior comes to a crashing halt when a whistle-blowing site exposes him to a deadly threat. Believing Neil is responsible for the deaths of his wife and child, an enigmatic Pakistani businessman tracks him down.

• Sep 05, 2017

Despite the low review scores, I actually did find this film quite suspenseful. Some of the actors behavior does require a little suspension of disbelief, but that's not that unusual.